Industrial Deals Beauty Textbooks Shop women's shoes nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. New Moto G6 64 GB | $299.99. Save with Prime Exclusive Phones. Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry modern furniture and decor Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now SWMTVT18_gno

on May 16, 2016
I read the first two books of this trilogy (and gave them both 5 stars), so when David Wind released Trinity: The Battle for Nevaeh, it hit my TBR list immediately. Read on for my review!

Synopsis (from the author): Concluding the opening Trilogy of the Tales Of Nevaeh series, Areenna of Freemorn and Mikaal of Tolemac bring together the ten dominions for one last battle against their ruthless enemy. The Dark Masters threaten to annihilate the Nevaens, wiping humanity from the face of the earth, unless Areenna and Mikaal can find the mystical power that is Nevaeh’s salvation
To save their world, and their people, they must go where no one has gone for 3000 years: below the Island—deep beneath what used to be Manhattan. As the days grow darker, they search to find deliverance for their people, and become what has been prophesied—the Trinity of power. To accomplish this, they must first discover the third pillar of their powers.
Time is running out. Can they build the Trinity in time to save humanity from extinction?

What I liked: Areenna and Mikaal are like old friends who continue to grow and amaze as they pursue their destiny. Adding to their mystique is the third part of the Trinity puzzle, another compelling character. The Dark Masters are a great counterpoint of evil throughout the series, and their invasion of Nevaeh makes for an excellent backdrop for the story. I liked the revelation of what lies below Manhattan, and what (or who) the Eight are. The book links all the elements of action, intrigue, battles, and mystery together and brings the series to a satisfying conclusion.

What I didn’t like: I would have liked more on Neleh, the third member of the Trinity. As important as the character was to the book, I know more about some of the minor characters than her. Similarly, I would have liked to know how The Eight fared after the final battle.

Overall impression: As with the first two books, I enjoyed this one! The familiar characters, a few surprises, good battles, intrigue, and the great conclusion made this as good as the others!

My rating: 5 Stars
on February 29, 2016
In this third book of the Nevaeh series, hundreds of thousands of ghazi are headed to Nevaeh and indeed are already invading Nevaeh under the command of the Dark Masters in addition to the Black Witch. The outcome rests on Areenna and Mikaal, however, they are not entirely alone in this fight. Surprises abound in this book, coming in every way you wouldn’t expect! I could not put the book down. As usual, David Wind pulls the reader in and there is no putting this book down. I literally read the entire novel on a plane trip! Areenna and Mikaal return to the Island and what awaits them there is so unexpected to the reader; revealing to the story of Navaeh – such a surprise!

The Preludes to Nevaeh, also available on Amazon, are a must read for this series. Roth Solomon’s background is as intriguing as the rest of the book and leaves the reader begging for more!

I received an ARC copy in exchange for an honest review.
on July 21, 2017
This is an awesome story with great characters great action lots of magic twists and turns. I love books that consider a possible future for our world and has ties to our world but yet still has the fantasy sci-fi elements this is a definite must read Siri's. I am hooked and I want more bring it on.
on July 28, 2017
What a fantastic ride. "Trinity" is absolutely brilliant. The final battle where you know not what happens until the final page. Gripping your sword tight and the characters explode around you, because you are there in the battle with them. Brilliantly done. Wonderful series.
on July 31, 2017
This trilogy is amazing! Those people that survived the nuclear fallout of WWIII which lined up with todays history of our ongoing fight with ISIS and other terrorists. These people are human yet all the women are born with magic! Three millenia later a spaceship that escaped Earth returns with the new High King. Very interesting the names of the people and the land. Took me awhile to figure out they are names of today spelled backwards! Very good reading!
on May 29, 2018
I love sci-fi. Though I am not necessarily a fan of big bang visual movies, this series NEEDS to be a 3 part big screen deal. I loved it, start to finish.
on November 27, 2016
A rich well told engrossing story so far!!

I can't wait to purchase and get started reading on the last book, I can't imagine it being anything but more great reading!!!! I know how I will be spending all of my spare time for today anyhow lol.
on June 10, 2017
Great book. A bit of a cliff hanger at the end of the book, but hopefully there will be a book four soon.
on March 30, 2016
This is a must read fantasy novel. You jump right in from go. If you love fantasy series please, please read these books!
on May 12, 2016
I liked the different aspects to this story - the history, the present world as well as the magical elements. Characters were well developed and grew on you as you get to know them - quite memorable.