Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Silicone Cock Ring Set
Amazon Vehicles Back to School Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Joseph Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Florida Georgia Line Shop Now

Color: Black|Change
Price:$6.28+ Free shipping (Addon item)

on October 1, 2011
Ok, I have tried many cock rings on in my day. And hardly any came with instructions. After reading many reviews, I believe there is need of an instruction manual on how to wear these. Many reviews I read stated that some of the rings were too big or too small for their erect penis. So here it is:

1. The largest ring goes around EVERYTHING. Your penis AND testicles.

2. The medium ring goes around just our testicles.

3. The smallest ring goes around your penis, while it's still flaccid, NOT ERECT. If you attempt to get it around your erect penis, it probably won't work.

Now, my review of this product is that these are a good set. Since they are not metal, they don't require much lubrication and there isn't as much friction, at least not for me. I have a metal set as well but they give me more problems if I don't lube them up before putting them on.
1313 comments| 208 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 22, 2015
Simple and as described. Size and stretchy photos attached. Not as pliable as rubber, not as stiff as urethane.

Smallest is 1.25 inch inner diameter and circumference of 3.93 inch, but stretches by ~ 0.5 inch (double the measure amount for both sides along the gauge). To apply any pressure it must at minimum be stretched 0.25 inch (meaning compressed girth of 4.18 inches at the base), and maximum of .5 (meaning compressed girth of 4.43 inches at the base). Medium is about the same stretch amount, for minimum stretch compressed girth at 4.96 inches and max of 5.21.

You should consider that the skin and corpus spongiosum provide no resistance (decreasing girth by at least 0.5 inch).

Considering most users cannot measure their compressed girth and only static girth, I would recommend the smallest ring to users of at least 4.75 inches of static girth at the base, and max of 5.1 inches. The medium size would be 5.15 inches minimum static girth and max of 5.5 inches static girth.
on September 4, 2011
This was my first cock ring purchase and I have to say that I'm very pleased with the result (so is she). It took me a minute to figure out how the set works together, but it's an easy concept. The large ring goes around both your cock and balls, the medium ring only goes around your balls, and the small ring only goes around the base of your cock. I will admit that it took some getting used to, in terms of man-handling my balls one at a time, to get them through each ring while staying put and trying not to get hard before pulling my cock through the ring. After a few times of practice, it does get easier. It also helps if you're warm and hangin' low. I will offer one tip by suggesting that you shave the shaft of your cock clear down to the base and also shave your balls so you don't entangle and yank any pubes.

The small ring is very snug (on me) so I'd recommend using some lube to slide it down your shaft so you're not spending too much time strangling your cock. The pressure that I feel with the small ring is significantly intense, which heightens the experience for me. Though after several minutes, it does start to make my cock turn color. Well worth the intense feeling, in my opinion. The feeling of wearing just the large and medium rings is still enough to keep you rock hard. The point of a cock ring is to keep you rock hard throughout playtime and this cock ring set certainly delivers (again and again).
11 comment| 74 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on November 3, 2014
These are great. As mentioned in other reviews, the big one goes around everything, the medium one around your testicles, the small one on the base of your penis. Tricks for placement: put one nut through at a time. Also, they do stretch, so the penis one can be put on when hard if you stretch it out, place it at the base and let go.

I'm a medium sized guy, but I think it would work well for just about anybody.

How do they work? Great. You've never been harder than you will be while wearing these. If you're just stroking with lube, you'll find that your orgasm sneaks up on you fast. Your pleasure ratchets up and up--no breaks, no going down. Plus, stroking such that your sack bounces is amazing. Try it. Using them while having intercourse is also really great. But don't use them if you hope to last longer than usual. Once the first tickles of orgasm start building you're on the fast train to sperm city.
on October 7, 2015
These are pretty great, if you learn from my mistakes. Here's what i have to say.

The small ring goes around your member.. the middle ring goes around your boys. The largest ring goes around all of the above. Personally I do not like all three at once. It feels like there is way too much happening.

Do yourself a favor and do a little man-scaping before trying to use these. If you have long curly-cue hairs... the smaller ring can hurt you. You dont have to go bald... just trim them down. you will thank me. Also... i recommend using a little lubricant on the rubber. it will make it a much more comfortable experience... especially getting them on and off.
on April 17, 2013
After ready multiple reviews for various ring sets, I found this one to be the best, and now realize why. Very durable, lasting material that slides on perfectly with a dab of lube. Using all three for their intended purpose adds a little extra spice to things, while also helping to prolong the important things.
on December 23, 2012
I am getting older and am afraid to take the oral medications for ED because of all the side effects. These work well as a safe alternative.
on May 23, 2015
I've tried several, but these cock rings are great. Just flexible enough to get them on fairly easily, but stiff enough to do the trick. This is the first time I've worn all three at once and it was AMAZING.
on June 5, 2014
the small is too small the large is too large and as goldielocks says, the middle size is just right, sooooooo why can't I just buy the middle size? They don't sell them and if they do they want a small fortune for 0.50 cents worth of silicone, my wife loves the result and it is still going strong after dozens of uses.
on March 14, 2015
The small ring for the base of the penis, the medium ring for around the scrotum, and the large one to stretch around the whole package. The largest ring fits a tad snug for average to bigger guys, but wearing all three together packs some major stimulation! The silicone has plenty of give for putting on yourself and adjusting as needed.