Truck Reviews Beauty Best Books of the Month Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. Fire TV Stick Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon $0.99 rentals for Prime members $0.99 rentals for Prime members $0.99 rentals for Prime members  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite Find a new favorite show Find a new favorite show Find a new favorite show Shop now Start your Baby Registry

on December 17, 2014
I really enjoy these trips around the world books. They have a lot of info and fun activities. I had first used them with a curriculum we had. I sold the curriculum, but wanted to have these for my collection so I bought them to keep with my collection of books.
One person found this helpful
on January 30, 2016
I have all of the Trips books for our International Expo displayers to hand out their country's info in April to kids who visit their booths.
on November 27, 2017
Students loved the activities, I loved the organization of the book.
on April 22, 2014
I am an early childhood major and am required to teach 2 diversity lessons in my clinicals this semester. This book is amazing for giving you a starting point for lessons. It doesn't lay out complete plans for you, but gives you enough info that you can turn each country into a week or more long unit!!
on October 18, 2015
I really wish these books were in full color! Otherwise - the info is fine.
on May 6, 2016
Quality material--fun to use for homeschool.
on December 27, 2012
This is a great addition to my resource library. Other teachers that I work with have borrowed it also! Thanks!
One person found this helpful
on August 15, 2015
Very informative and easy to read book for young students.
on February 18, 2011
This is working out great for teaching the kids (9,7,3) in a fun way about world cultures and geography. Using this with Another Trip Around the World.
12 people found this helpful
on January 29, 2013
I used this with the Another Trip Around the World and the kids could not get enough! They couldn't wait to see what country they would learn about next. The ideas are excellent, the information is great, and the recipes are delicious!
2 people found this helpful