Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited GNO for iPhone 8 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating FFII_gno

Showing 1-10 of 39 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 39 reviews
on July 29, 2015
I noticed that my 11 year old cat's front leg had begun trembling and I was unable to get him in his case to bring him to my veterinarian. I researched products related to relief of his symptoms making the assumption that it may be arthritis (he's 16 lbs.) and found Tripernol under pet supplies/vitamins for the use of arthritis and pain. I contacted the company directly re: dosage for a cat and they were very helpful. His leg stopped trembling after approximately 3 days. I ran out of Tripernol and again his leg began trembling so I purchased more and again his leg stopped trembling. I'm aware that self-diagnosis is not recommended and can actually be dangerous. His case is now in my dining room filled with soft towels and toys. He naps in there occasionally and therefore am certain that I will be able to bring him to my veterinarian for a proper diagnosis. In the meantime I continue to use Tripernol and am very happy with the results.
review image
on August 19, 2012
Having suffered an attack of acute gout to the joint of the big toe - right foot- I saw my doctor and got a script for indomethacin. I suffered acute swelling of the entire right foot and ankle for 3 weeks. Indomethacin offered only slight relief after 4-5 days of 3 25mg. per day. I acquired some tripernol softgels and took 2 a day as well as breaking one open and rubbing the contents into the swolen joint. Within 36-48 hours there was significant improvement beyond what the prescription drug did. I continued the tripernol another week and saw 95% of the swelling gone and 100% of the pain gone. I will definately keep some tripernol on hand for future gout flareups.
on April 7, 2014
I was not able to work at my job because my hands were in so much pain. Cortizone shots only helped for a short while and therapy did nothing. I heard about Tripernol and figured I had nothing to lose. I noticed a Huge difference in two weeks. I can handle the slight pain there is now and can work. I have only been takeing it for three weeks so far so hopefully in time the pain will be gone.
on March 15, 2014
My 84 year old Mom has alzheimer's and we take it together, so she doesn't forget, and so I don't grow to forget. It's not only lowered her cholesterol by nearly 30 points, but she seems more able to hold on to thoughts and to participate in conversation than before. We are grateful for this product and have been spreading the word.
on October 20, 2013
I am in a profession that puts my body to the test every day I work. Joint and muscle pain were so bad, I was about to retire. Then someone turned me onto this product. The pain disappeared on the very first day and has not returned!
on December 27, 2016
I have been taking Tripernol for over a year. I had a mid-foot fracture (Lisfranc) and reconstructive surgery. My foot would swell regularly. After a month of taking the product the swelling stopped. I tried going off of it for a two month period and the swelling returned. I restarted taking it and the swelling has gone away again. It is expensive but well worth the price.
on January 14, 2014
Several years ago I took Lyprinol for a year to relieve arthritis pain in my hands, knees and back. After a year I quit taking it because the symptoms were gone! Five or six years later the pain and stiffness in my hands began to return, so I ordered Tripernol thinking that the stronger formula might work more quickly. Guess what....it does! After just one month on the double dose my symptoms were all but gone, and I am continuing to take a single capsule daily until I run out. I believe what I can see and experience, and I bought a years supply for my son. Don't let you skepticism about over-the-counter or alternative healthcare products prevent you from trying this miracle of nature.
on January 6, 2015
I have used Lyprinol for 20 years with great results for joint pain and swelling. First for my fingers and now for my hip. Since I have needed to increase the daily amount to get results for my hip, I find Tripernol more economical and I am getting the same great results!!! NO PAIN, NO SWELLING! It may also be helping to prevent inflammation in other parts of my body. All in all, I'm a very happy camper!!
on July 3, 2012
After about 8 days of taking one capsule a day I noticed that my arthritic pains were diminishing - feet, hands, knee, hip bursitis, etc. Eventually all arthritic pain became tolerable and I am very relieved. Thank goodness I can find tripernol at Amazon.com!
on March 5, 2014
Very good product for relieving joint pain, and general arthritic problems. Recommend that you start at a higher dose for the first week (3 or 4 a.m. and p.m.,) then cut down to 2 a.m., p.m. secind week. Everybody differs, but this is what worked best for me.