Triple Eight Street 2-Pack Knee and Elbow Pad Set
|Material||Spandex, Ethylene Vinyl Acetate|
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||12.55 x 10.4 x 4.8 inches|
About this item
- Includes a set of compact knee and elbow pads with high density contoured EVA foam
- Impact resistant polyethelene caps securely attached with reinforced rivets
- Knee pad has a butterfl y closing system that allows for easy on and off
- Elbow pad comes with a cool, comfortable lycra sleeve
- Pads are ergonomically designed for comfort
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Includes street knee and elbow pads. Great for the skater that is starting to experimentwith tricks, slides and falls.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 12.55 x 10.4 x 4.8 inches; 11.04 Ounces
- Item model number : 60500
- Department : Unisex
- Date First Available : September 13, 2010
- Manufacturer : Triple Eight Protective Gear
- ASIN : B0042WP1RE
Best Sellers Rank:
#128,914 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors)
- #117 in Skate & Skateboarding Knee Pads
- Customer Reviews:
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top reviews from other countries
I've been skateboarding for 14 years and pads have always been seen as "uncool," but safety is more important than how other people see you. You've only got one body, so preserve it. If you're an older skater and you're considering protective equipment, buy these ones.