Triple Eight The Certified Sweatsaver Helmet for Skateboarding, BMX, and Roller Skating
|Size||X-Small / Small|
|Target Group||Unisex-Youth, Unisex-Adults, Unisex-Kids|
|Vehicle Service Type||Scooter|
About this item
- Dual-certified skateboard helmet with high impact-absorbing EPS foam, thick dual-density soft foam, and plush moisture-wicking Sweatsaver fabric
- Complies with U.S. CPSC Safety Standard for Bicycle Helmets for Persons Age 5 and Older and ASTM F-1492 Skate safety standards
- Includes two different sets of removable, washable, terrycloth Sweatsaver liners to customize fit; adjustable helmet strap with side release buckle
- Available in four sizes: XS/S fits 20 – 21.25 in (51 – 54 cm), S/M fits 21 – 22.5 in (53 – 57 cm), L/XL fits 22.5 – 23.5 in (57 – 60 cm), XL/XXL fits 23.5 – 24.5 in (60 – 63 cm)
- To determine proper size, measure around head with a soft tape measure or string; liners should be used to further customize fit
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Triple 8’s THE Certified Sweatsaver Helmet for Skateboarding, BMX, Roller Skating, and Action Sports offers comfort and safety with high impact-absorbing EPS foam and thick dual-density soft foam Triple 8 Sweatsaver fabric liners. Dual-certified to comply with US CPSC bike and ASTM F-1492 skate safety standards, it’s the ideal helmet for biking, skateboarding, skating, roller derby, scooters, BMX, and other action sports. Two sets of moisture-wicking, stink-free Sweatsaver liners in two different sizes are included—mix and match for a customized fit. The plush terrycloth liners attach with hook and loop tape and can be removed for washing. Chin strap is adjustable and fastens with a side release squeeze buckle. The Triple Eight THE Certified Sweatsaver Helmet is available in four sizes to fit kids, youth, and adults: XS/S fits 20 – 21.25 in (51 – 54 cm), S/M fits 21 – 22.5 in (53 – 57 cm), L/XL fits 22.5 – 23.5 in (57 – 60 cm), XL/XXL fits 23.5 – 24.5 in (60 – 63 cm). To determine proper size, measure around head with a soft tape measure or string. Sweatsaver liners should be used to further customize the fit. Manufacturer’s 180-day limited warranty.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Package Dimensions : 11.18 x 9.25 x 7.09 inches; 1.72 Pounds
- Item model number : 3606
- Department : Unisex-adult
- Date First Available : December 1, 2017
- Manufacturer : Triple 8
- ASIN : B077VQ1FXL
- Best Sellers Rank: #2,838 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors)
- Customer Reviews:
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I ended up with a broken left thumb, a VERY broken right collarbone, road rash on both shoulders and both hips, and ZERO injuries to my head or brain. The helmet's skin also has severe road rash from all 3 hits.
I am certain this helmet saved me from a TBI, and may have saved my life.
WEAR A FRIGGIN HELMET, PEOPLE! This one looks pretty sleek, not dorky like a bike helmet, and the value of NOT having a TBI is worth having a sweaty head. Better to have it sweaty than bloody...
Go to Youtube and search "Session error: the rise and risk of electric skateboards" and also "The Moth presents Stephanie Perirolo: Walking with RJ for a dose of the reality of what recovering from a TBI is like.
WEAR A HELMET! Wear pads, too! My elbows and knees were fine because I had pads on. I also had "slide gloves" on my hands, but they're not designed for hard hits to the ground, so I got a broken thumb, BUT no road rash on my hands or fingers.
Overall, a decent, comfortable helmet that I would recommend to anyone participating in a high-risk skating sport.
Any recommendations welcome having no luck finding proper fitting helmet. . . .
Top reviews from other countries
Really nice fit, low profile, comfortable!
Everything is brilliant, but I'll only know if it comes into actual use between head and concrete!