Tripp Lite BC600SINE 600VA 375W UPS Battery Back Up Pure Sine Wave PFC Tower 120V USB, 6 Outlets
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Tripp Lite's BC600SINE tower, sine wave UPS system provides long lasting battery backup for a variety of computer and electronic applications
- Sine wave output in both line and battery modes provides compatibility with all electronic loads, including PC and Mac systems fitted with Active Power Factor Corrected (PFC) power supplies
- BC600SINE UPS system switches to battery derived sine wave AC output during power failures and severe voltage fluctuations with enough time to shut down without data loss
- 650VA/375 watt UPS capacity with 3.3 minutes runtime at 100 percent load and 11.1 minutes at 50 percent load
- Provides 18 minutes battery runtime with a typical desktop computer system consuming 100 watts
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
More to consider from our brands
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
- Model: BC600SINE
- Load Capacity: 600VA (375W)
- Nominal AC Input: 120V, 60 Hz
- Nominal AC Output: 110V; 115V; 120V, 60 Hz
- AC Outlets: 6 x 5-15R (3 UPS, 3 Surge-Only)
- Output Waveform (AC Mode): Pure Sine Wave
- Output Waveform (Battery Mode): Pure Sine Wave
- Input Cord: 6 ft. (1.8 m) Cord with 5-15P Plug
- Half-Load Runtime: 11.1 min. (190W Load)
- Single-Computer Runtime: 24 min. (100W Load)
Personal Standby Tower Sine Wave UPS with USB Interface
This personal standby UPS system protects your valuable equipment from damage, downtime and data loss.
- Pure sine wave output is compatible with active PFC (power factor correction) power supplies.
- Battery backup supports equipment during outages, power sags (brownouts) and overvoltages.
- Surge protection blocks harmful transient voltages on AC and phone lines.
- The USB interface connects to a computer for power management and automatic file saves.
- The small tower-style case supports unobtrusive desktop or floor placement.
- The 3-year warranty and $150,000 insurance reflect Tripp Lite's commitment to product quality and customer satisfaction.
Power Protection and Battery Backup
Between severe weather, the aging electrical grid and hazards lurking inside your own walls, your equipment is under constant attack from power problems. Even a brief loss of power or a momentary surge can ruin your equipment and destroy irreplaceable data. Prevent damage, downtime and data loss by installing this UPS system. It conditions incoming AC power, provides enough battery backup to outlast most outages and automatically saves open files and shuts down computers gracefully during extended blackouts.
Protect Home and Office Computer Systems: Desktop Computers, Workstations, Displays, Inkjet Printers, Modems, Wireless Routers, Hubs, Scanners, External Drives.
Protect Home and Office Electronics: HDTVs, DVRs, Video Game Consoles, Sound Systems, Streaming Media Players, Device/Battery Chargers.
Reliable Battery Backup
- Single-Computer Runtime: This UPS system will support an energy-efficient desktop computer and LCD monitor (100W load) for up to 24 minutes during an outage.
- Half-Load Runtime: This UPS system will support a 50% load (190W) for up to 11.1 minutes.
- Optimized Outlet Array: 3 outlets have both battery backup and surge/noise protection, and 3 have surge/noise protection without battery backup. The 'surge-only' outlets allow you to connect additional equipment without overloading the UPS or reducing the backup runtime available during an outage.
Pure Sine Wave Output
When operating from battery power, a UPS system generates the waveform of its AC output. Many UPS systems generate PWM sine wave power, an approximation of the pure sine wave power you receive from your electrical utility. Although PWM sine wave power is compatible with most equipment, pure sine wave power is required by some devices - such as computers with active PFC power supplies - and prevents others from overheating, malfunctioning or failing prematurely. This UPS system generates pure sine wave power for superior compatibility with active PFC power supplies and other sensitive equipment.
Protection from Surges, Line Noise and High/Low Voltages
This UPS system includes built-in surge protection and noise filtering to shield your equipment from destructive transient voltages and electromagnetic (EMI/RFI) line noise. If AC line voltage is too high or too low for your equipment, the UPS system will also provide backup power until conditions improve or the battery is discharged.
Flexible Management Options
There are several ways to manage this UPS system:
1. Use the diagnostic LEDs. The intuitive LEDs display a variety of helpful and important information, including line power status, overload status, battery power status and battery condition.
2. Use the HID-compliant USB port and your computer's built-in power management features.
3. Use the USB port with Tripp Lite's free PowerAlert software. PowerAlert provides enhanced features like automatic file saves, event notification, logging, advanced device control and an SNMP agent that supports centralized management. You can always download the latest version of PowerAlert at Tripp Lite's website.
Environmentally Responsible Design
- High Efficiency: This UPS system saves energy, produces less heat, shrinks your carbon footprint and reduces annual operating costs.
- User-Replaceable Battery: This UPS system has a user-replaceable, recyclable battery, allowing it to remain in service instead of going to a landfill.
- RoHS Compliance: This UPS system complies with the RoHS (Restriction of Hazardous Substances) Directive, limiting the use of hazardous substances in manufacturing.
Dependable Service from an Industry Leader
Service and Support
- 3-Year Product Warranty: If this UPS system (including the internal battery) proves defective in material or workmanship within that period, Tripp Lite will repair or replace it at no charge.
- Free Tech Support: Chicago-based, in-house tech specialists are available by phone, email and chat.
- Over 95 Years: Founded in 1922, Tripp Lite has a long-established and proven track record of providing reliable products and responsive customer service.
- Trusted Name: From the smallest office to the largest data center, customers worldwide trust Tripp Lite to power, protect, manage and connect valuable IT equipment. Third-Party Safety Testing and ISO 9001 Certification.
Compare with similar items
Tripp Lite's BC600SINE UPS system provides long-lasting battery backup for professional workstations, PCs, networking equipment and other sensitive electronics. Sine wave output in both line and battery power modes provides compatibility with all electronic loads, including PC and Mac systems fitted with Active Power Factor Corrected (PFC) power supplies. Uninterruptible Power Supply switches to battery derived sine wave AC output during power failures and severe voltage fluctuations so that connected equipment can be operated normally and shut down without data loss. Provides 18 minutes battery runtime with a typical desktop computer system (100 watts). Includes 3 battery-supported outlets for computer, monitor and one vital system peripheral, plus 3 additional surge suppression-only outlets for printers and other system accessories not requiring battery support. Built-in USB port enables data-saving unattended shutdown when used with Tripp Lite's PowerAlert software, available via FREE download from www.tripplite.com/poweralert. USB port also enables integration with built-in power management and auto shutdown features of Windows and Mac OS X. Built-in audible alarm and 4 front-panel LEDs indicate line power status, battery power status, overload status and battery low/replace status. 650VA/375W power handling ability supports professional workstations, desktop PCs, point-of-sale equipment, small business phone systems, audio/video equipment and home theater systems. Supports user battery replacement via built-in access panel.
From the Manufacturer
Power problems—including blackouts, brownouts, power surges and line noise—threaten your investment! They can damage or destroy PCs and other expensive equipment, wipe out valuable data and files, and degrade component performance. Get protected against these all-too-common power threats with Tripp Lite's BC600SINE UPS System. It provides reliable battery backup that can keep a basic desktop PC operational for up to 18 minutes during blackouts. Pure sine wave output in both line and battery backup modes protects sensitive electronic equipment, including computers with Active Power Factor Corrected (PFC) power supplies. The BC600SINE features three battery-supported AC outlets plus three surge suppression-only outlets for accessories not requiring battery support. A USB communication port and included PowerAlert software enable unattended system shutdown and file saves in case of a prolonged power failure. The BC600SINE comes with $150,000 Ultimate Lifetime Insurance coverage for connected equipment and a 3-year warranty.
Ideal for Protection of Home or Office PCs and Peripherals
With sine wave output, reliable battery backup and an HID-compliant USB port, the BC600SINE offers a complete power protection solution for a wide range of home and office electronics. The BC600SINE features a split-outlet design with six total AC outlets: three to provide battery backup support and surge protection for computers, monitors and other critical components; three to provide surge protection only for peripherals such as printers and scanners that do not need battery backup.
Sine Wave Output
In both line and battery modes, the BC600SINE delivers sine wave output for assured compatibility with sensitive electronic equipment, including PC and Mac systems fitted with Active Power Factor Corrected (PFC) power supplies.
Reliable Battery Backup
UPS battery backup support enables you to work through short power failures and provides time to save files and perform an orderly system shutdown in case of a prolonged blackout. The BC600SINE features an internal battery that provides 3.3 minutes of battery support for a full load (300 watts), 10 minutes for a half-load (150 watts) or 11 minutes for a basic desktop PC. During normal operation, incoming utility power keeps the UPS battery fully charged so that backup power will always be available when needed.
A sudden power surge or spike can damage or destroy electronic components and wipe out irreplaceable data. The BC600SINE features built-in surge suppression to protect all connected components and the data they contain.
USB Port and Included PowerAlert Software
The BC600SINE features an HID-compliant USB port (USB cable included). Used with included PowerAlert software, this USB port enables safe unattended system shutdown and file saves in the event of a prolonged power failure. The USB port also enables integration with built-in power management and auto shutdown features of Windows®, Linux® and Mac OS® X.
LED Status Display and Audible Alarm
The BC600SINE features a front-panel 4-LED display that shows line power status, battery power status, overload status and battery low/replace status. A built-in audible alarm warns of power failure and overload conditions.
Versatile Installation Options
The BC600SINE features a space-saving, compact tower housing that fits under a desk, on a shelf or almost anywhere. Its 6-ft. power cord is equipped with a right-angle plug that allows furniture to be placed flush against the wall. The BC600SINE can also be wall mounted using Tripp Lite UPSWM mounting bracket, available separately.
Peace of Mind
The BC600SINE comes with $150,000 Ultimate Lifetime Insurance coverage for connected equipment and a 3-year warranty.
Tripp Lite BC600SINE Sine Wave UPS System
|Voltage compatibility:||120 VAC|
|Frequency compatibility:||60 Hz|
|Battery runtimes (half/full):||11 min./3.3 min.|
|Outlet quantity/type:||6 x 5-15R (3 UPS/surge, 3 surge only)|
|Communications port:||1 x USB (HID enabled)|
|Input cord:||6 ft.|
|Input plug:||5-15P (right-angle)|
|Switches/LEDs/alarms:||On/off switch |
Alarm cancel/self-test switch
4 diagnostic LEDs
|Dimensions (HWD):||10.75 x 5.25 x 7.5 in.|
|UPS housing material:||Metal|
|Agency approvals:||UL 1778 (US/Canada) |
FCC Class B
What's in the Box
- BC600SINE Sine Wave UPS System
- PowerAlert Software CD
- 6-ft. USB Cable
Tripp Lite Keeps You Protected and Connected
Tripp Lite UPS Systems, Surge Suppressors and accessories are available with a wide range of features to provide reliable, cost-effective power protection for all electronics.
Green ECO650LCD Standby UPS System
Battery backup protection for PCs and all electronics. The ECO650LCD provides 650VA/325W power capacity with 6 outlets (4 UPS/surge, 3 ECO/surge, 1 surge only) plus single-line tel/DSL (RJ11) surge protection. ECO outlets eliminate energy-wasting phantom loads to reduce your electric bill. Interactive LCD user interface provides UPS status/control options with detailed UPS and site electrical information. USB port works with free PowerAlert software to enable safe unattended system shutdown and file saves. The ECO650LCD supports a basic desktop PC for up to 17 minutes during power failures. $100,000 Ultimate Lifetime Insurance; 3-year warranty.
AVR750U Automatic Voltage Regulation UPS System
Economical automatic voltage regulation and battery backup protection for PCs and all electronics. The AVR750U provides 750VA/450W power capacity with 12 outlets (6 UPS/surge, 6 surge only) plus single-line tel/DSL (RJ11) surge protection. One USB port with included cable and PowerAlert monitoring software enables safe unattended system shutdown and file saves. The AVR750U supports entry-level PCs for up to 40 minutes during power failures. $100,000 Ultimate Lifetime Insurance (USA/Canada only); 3-year product warranty.
SMART750SLT SmartPro® Line Interactive Sine Wave UPS
Advanced automatic voltage regulation and sine wave battery backup protection for mission-critical servers, storage devices and telecom equipment in 1U of rack space. The SMART750SLT provides 750VA/500W power capacity with 4 battery backup outlets and 4 surge and line noise-protected outlets, plus tel/Ethernet line surge suppression. USB and DB9 ports, an SNMP accessory slot and PowerAlert monitoring software provide complete power network monitoring and control. The SMART750SLT supports connected equipment for 15 minutes during power failures at a half load of 250 watts. $250,000 Ultimate Lifetime Insurance; 2-year warranty.
P007-Series Heavy-Duty 14AWG Power Cords (IEC-320-C13 to NEMA 5-15P)
Replacement power cable for PCs, peripherals that feature a removable power cord. Perfect for server applications that require a higher rated, heavier gauge cable. Standard 5-15P plug connects to wall outlet. Compatible with any device that features a C14 inlet. UL listed. Available in 2-, 6- and 10-ft. lengths. Lifetime warranty.
P010-012 18AWG Power Cord, 5-15P to C13—12 ft.
Replacement power cable for PCs, peripherals that feature a removable power cord. Standard 5-15P plug connects to wall outlet. Compatible with any device that features a C14 inlet. UL listed. Lifetime warranty.
P022-001 18AWG Power Extension/Adapter Cable—1 ft.
Attaches to an existing power cord to extend its length by 1 ft. Can also be used to connect AC adapters and transformers, preventing them from blocking other outlets on a surge suppressor or power strip. Standard 5-15R receptacle and 5-15P plug. Lifetime product warranty.
TLP606B Protect It!™ Surge Suppressor
Economical surge protection for all electronics. This surge suppressor features an attractive all-black, high-impact plastic housing, 720-joule surge protection rating, 6 outlets including one transformer outlet, 6-ft. power cord, $20,000 Ultimate Lifetime Insurance and lifetime warranty.