Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Tripp Lite OMNI1500LCDT 1500VA UPS Battery Back Up AVR LCD Display 10 Outlets 120V 810W Tel & Coax Protection USB, 3 Year Warranty & $250,000 Insurance, Black
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Work though short blackouts & maintain a network connection/ save files safely during longer blackouts: 1500VA/ 810W LCD Battery backup Uninterruptible Power Supply (ups) provides up to 55 minutes of runtime for an entry level PC system
- 5 outlets provide ups power backup & surge protection (for desktop, monitor, lcd, keyboard, external hard drive, wireless router, iot device); 5 outlets offer surge protection only (ideal for printers and other electronics that are not essential in a blackout)
- Line interactive automatic voltage regulation/ AVR circuits continuously correct brownouts and overvoltage from 92 to 150v without using battery power, offers 7.5 minutes runtime 50 percent load (405 watts)
- USB port & free software enable unattended system shutdown and power management; Batteries are fully hot swappable/ user replaceable allowing you to extend the life of your ups if the batteries are depleted after the 3 year warranty
- 3 year warranty, $250, 000 insurance: 3 year limited warranty and $250, 000 ultimate lifetime insurance for connected equipment
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also viewed these products
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
- Model: OMNI1500LCDT
- Load Capacity: 1500 VA (810 W)
- Nominal AC Input/Output: 120 V, 50/60 Hz
- AC Outlets: 10 x 5-15R (5 UPS, 5 Surge-Only)
- Output Waveform (AC Mode): Sine Wave
- Output Waveform (Battery Mode): PWM Sine Wave
- Input Cord: 6 ft. (1.8 m) Cord with 5-15P Plug
- Half-Load Runtime: 7.5 min. (405 W Load)
- Single Computer Runtime: 55 min. (75 W Load)
- Data Line Protection: Tel/Network (1 Line), Coaxial (1 Line)
- Weight: 26.8 lb. (12.2 kg)
Line-Interactive Tower UPS with LCD
This line-interactive UPS system protects your valuable equipment from damage, downtime and data loss.
- Battery backup supports equipment during outages.
- AVR corrects power sags (brownouts) and overvoltages.
- Surge protection blocks harmful transient voltages on AC, phone, network and coaxial lines.
- The multifunction LCD screen displays power conditions and provides easy access to settings.
- The USB port connects to a computer for power management and automatic file saves.
- The 3-year warranty reflect our commitment to product quality and customer satisfaction.
Power Protection and Battery Backup for Home and Office
Between severe weather, the aging electrical grid and hazards lurking inside your own walls, your equipment is under constant attack from power problems. Even a brief loss of power or a momentary surge can ruin your equipment and destroy irreplaceable data. Prevent damage, downtime and data loss by installing this UPS system. It conditions incoming AC power, provides enough battery backup to outlast most outages and automatically saves open files and shuts down computers gracefully during extended blackouts.
- Protect Home and Office Computer Systems: Workgroup Servers, Media Servers, High-Performance Workstations, Office Computers, Gaming PCs, Displays, Inkjet Printers, Modems, Switches, Wireless Routers, Scanners, Storage.
- Protect Audio/Video Equipment: HDTVs, DVRs, Video Game Consoles, DVD and Blu-ray Players, Stereos, Surround Sound Systems, Sound Bar Speakers, Streaming Media Players, Home Theater PCs, Cable/Satellite Receivers.
Reliable Battery Backup
- Single-Computer Runtime: This UPS system will support an energy-efficient desktop computer and LCD monitor (75 W load) for up to 55 minutes during an outage.
- Half-Load Runtime: This UPS system will support a 50% load (405 W) for up to 7.5 minutes.
- Optimized Outlet Array: Five outlets have both battery backup and surge/noise protection, and five have surge/noise protection without battery backup. The 'surge-only' outlets allow you to connect additional equipment without overloading the UPS or reducing the backup runtime available during an outage.
AVR and Surge/Noise Protection
In locations with chronic voltage problems, frequent switching to battery drains reserve power and shortens battery life. This UPS system has a feature called automatic voltage regulation (AVR) that solves the problem. The UPS detects when input voltage is out of bounds and corrects it without using the battery.
All Tripp Lite UPS systems also include built-in surge protection and noise filtering to shield your equipment from destructive transient voltages and electromagnetic (EMI/RFI) line noise.
Data Line Surge Protection
Data lines connected to your equipment represent an unlocked 'back door', allowing surges to enter and damage or destroy sensitive electronic components. In addition to protecting against surges on the AC power line, this UPS system protects your equipment against surges on connected phone, network and coaxial lines.
- The RJ45 jacks protect a phone, analog modem, DSL modem or Ethernet network line.
- The coaxial connectors protect a cable TV, satellite or cable modem line.
Multifunction LCD Screen
The illuminated LCD provides easy access to detailed UPS settings and information. The LCD shows a variety of helpful data, including input/output voltage, battery voltage, input/output frequency, load/charge level meters, output load percentage, output load wattage, power status, battery status, AVR status and estimated battery backup runtime in minutes.
Flexible Management Options
There are three ways to manage this UPS system:
1. Use the multifunction LCD screen.
2. Use the HID-compliant USB port and your computer's built-in power management features.
3. Use the USB port with Tripp Lite's free PowerAlert software.
- High Efficiency: This UPS system saves energy, produces less heat, shrinks your carbon footprint and reduces annual operating costs.
- User-Replaceable Battery: This UPS system has a user-replaceable, recyclable battery, allowing it to remain in service instead of going to a landfill.
- RoHS Compliance: This UPS system complies with the RoHS (Restriction of Hazardous Substances) Directive, limiting the use of hazardous substances in manufacturing.
Why Choose Tripp Lite?
Founded in 1922 in Chicago, Illinois, Tripp Lite is a leading manufacturer of products to power, connect and protect your equipment. With a large selection of connectivity products, Tripp Lite has everything from USB hubs and reversible USB cables to fiber-optic cables and over Cat5e/Cat6 signal extenders. Whether you need to connect high-speed networks to switches, routers and servers in your data center, or send high-resolution video signals to displays and digital signs, Tripp Lite has the complete solution. Plus, before and after your purchase, our Chicago-based, in-house technical support specialists are available to assist you by phone, email and live chat. With over 90 years of quality products and service, Tripp Lite is a brand you can trust.
Compare with similar items
Tripp Lite OMNI1500LCDT line-interactive tower UPS system offers voltage regulation, surge suppression and long-lasting battery support for personal computers, network workstations, Home entertainment systems and media centers. Internal UPS circuits support entry-level PCs or individual VCR/DVR components during power failures. Prevents data loss, viewing interruptions, lost recordings and loss of component programming. Automatic voltage regulation (AVR) circuits continuously regulate brownouts and overvoltage from 92V to 150V back to usable levels, All while maintaining a full battery charge. Offers Complete power protection in an attractive all-black cabinet design. Includes 10 built-in outlets, 5 with full battery backup and surge suppression for vital system components and another 5 with surge-suppression only for accessories not requiring battery support. Built-in USB port and included cable enables optional unattended system shutdown without data loss in case of Extended power failure. Poweralert software is available via free download. Hid-compliant USB interface also enables integration with built-in power management and auto shutdown features of Windows and Mac OS X. Built-in surge data line surge suppression jacks protect equipment with single-line dialup/DSL or network Ethernet connection. Built-in audible alarm and large LCD front panel display offers easy to read icon-based status indicators and detailed numeric data regarding input voltage, output voltage, frequency, load percentage, load watts, battery voltage and runtime in minutes.1500VA/810W power-handling capacity supports entry-level PCs, Home entertainment systems, network workstations and audio/video components.
Visible screen diagonal
3" / 8 cm
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Lastly, I live in a very rural area (my address is a rural route!) so we have our share of power fluctuations/outages. This unit proved is worth the other day when out of nowhere the lights dimmed and flashed for a second (resetting the microwave of course) and freaking out the printer. The unit reacted instantly and the computer didn't notice a thing. Voltage line conditioning was one of the main features I was looking at when I was shopping for a UPS. This one already proved it's mettle in that area for me.
In the end, if you are looking for excellent voltage protection/backup for your home computer/electronic equipment, I highly recommend this product.
Top reviews from other countries
Por la parte del respaldo es el mejor, fácilmente soporte una pc + monitor + modem por una hora sin problemas (inclusive tienes la posibilidad de probar cuanto te va a durar en caso de un apagón con lo que tienes conectado)
Donde hay un detalle (sin ser culpa del producto) es en lo correspondiente a la regulación de voltaje. Hay ciertos comentarios que se quejan del sonido y en parte tienen razón pero hay mas detrás de solo el sonido.
Antes de comprar este producto hay que considerar, en primer lugar, el lugar donde lo vas a colocar. Si es en la oficina, tomando en cuenta el sonido ambiente, no existe mayor problema, pero, si es para la casa el sonido si puede llegar a ser alto. Ahora el sonido es parecido a una antigua PC o a una pequeña y callada aspiradora inalambrica. Dicho sonido se genera porque desde la calle se esta recibiendo un voltaje mayor a 130 volts o menor a 110 (y el aparato lo regula). Casi todo México padece de este problema, si tomamos en cuenta que el voltaje normal es de 127 volts.
La solución que yo encontré fue comprar un regulador de Koblens que soporte la misma cantidad de energía que este no break (no sale en mas de 700 pesos) y asunto arreglado (ojo con conectarlo a un regulador que no soporte el voltaje de este aparato porque se puede llegar a incendiar el regulador).
So, after buying another high-end computer with all-SSD storage, and suffering through five power glitches in a week of bad weather, it was time to buy another UPS. It was, quite frankly, a no-brainer. This was the unit I chose, based on several facts: I like to have extra capacity in the output, so I wanted at least a 1200VA model, the construction was extremely solid, and the price was competitive. I have not been disappointed. The UPS arrived next day (despite not paying for next-day shipment!), got plugged in, and went to work immediately.
These are not the world's most attractive UPSs, but they are not ugly either, and they are designed to minimize heat and noise. The documentation is still (twenty years later!) mediocre at best, but all you need to know is on one or two pages, and the software (if you want to connect the UPS to your computer) needs to be downloaded and is, at best, acceptable. Other vendors have nicer designs, better-written manuals, and better software, but after comparing this Tripp Lite with older Tripp Lites and some other manufacturers' units already in my house, I still strongly believe the Tripp Lite is the best built and best designed unit. A very good friend is a protection engineer, and she took the unit apart and pronounced the engineering "excellent".
If you want a space-age design and fancy software, then look elsewhere. If you want a UPS that is solid, rugged, reliable, and will be trouble-free for years, then this is one of your best choices. I have some Tripp Lites that have lasted close to a decade on the same battery, and have never seen one of their units fail (unlike some of the other UPS vendors). Extremely solid unit, and strongly recommended.
En las noches hace un poco de ruido, como si se descargara y volviera a cargar, o algún tipo de testeo automático, pero tampoco es lo suficiente fuerte como para ser molesto.
And about the warrantee??? Well those cost so much for shipping that it may be just faster and cost same price to buy a product from another brand.
*Edit:after contacting support they sent me free of charge 2 units to replace the defective ones. I had to wait today as there is high wind and power fluctuations to see the one of the new one they sent me do the exact same thing: the computer will shut down even when plugged in the battery powered outlet of the ups. And worse of all my third original ups that was working correctly before as far as I knew shut down 2 times today. My 5000VA is always working as it should on the other hand. So I don't know why but these ups just don't do what they are supposed to do...