Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "Tripp Lite 1500VA Smart UPS Battery Back Up, 900W ..." and save 44% off the $358.20 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Tripp Lite 1500VA Smart UPS Battery Back Up, 900W Rack-Mount/Tower, LCD, AVR, USB, DB9 (SMART1500LCD)
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- WORK THOUGH SHORT BLACKOUTS & MAINTAIN A NETWORK CONNECTION / SAVE FILES SAFELY DURING LONGER BLACKOUTS: 1500VA / 900W Smart LCD Battery Backup Uninterruptible Power Supply (UPS) provides up to 11.8 min of half-load runtime / 4.4 min of full load runtime
- 8 OUTLETS PROTECT SMALL SERVERS, DESKTOPS & ALL PERIPHERALS: 8 Outlets provide UPS Power Backup & Surge Protection (for small server, desktop, monitor, LCD, network workstation, audio/video components, media center, keyboard, external hard drive, wireless router, IoT device)
- AVR CORRECTS BROWNOUTS & OVERVOLTAGES WITHOUT USING BATTERY POWER: Otherwise known as Automatic Voltage Regulation, this conserves battery power for critical blackouts. Also features TEL/DSL/Ethernet protection.
- UPS housing material: ABS . FREE MANAGEMENT SOFTWARE: USB port & free software enable unattended system shutdown and power management.;High 98% efficiency in line power mode
- 3-YEAR WARRANTY, $250,000 INSURANCE: 3-Year Limited Warranty and $250,000 Ultimate Lifetime Insurance for connected equipment
|Special Shipping Information: This product may not be available for 1 or 2 day shipping due to federal regulations that require it to ship via ground ship methods only. This product can only be shipped within the 48 contiguous states.
Frequently bought together
Customers also shopped for
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
From the manufacturer
- Model: SMART1500LCD
- Load Capacity: 1500 VA (900W)
- Nominal AC Input/Output: 120V, 60 Hz
- AC Outlets: 8 x 5-15R
- Output Waveform (AC Mode): Sine Wave
- Output Waveform (Battery Mode): PWM Sine Wave
- Input Cord: 6 ft. (1.8 m) Cord with 5-15P Right-Angle Plug
- Half-Load Runtime: 11.8 min. (450W Load)
Line-Interactive Tower UPS with LCD
This line-interactive UPS system protects your valuable equipment from damage, downtime and data loss.
- Battery backup supports equipment during outages
- AVR corrects power sags (brownouts) and overvoltages
- Surge protection blocks harmful transient voltages on AC, phone and network lines
- LCD screen displays input voltage, battery capacity and operating status
- USB and serial ports connect to computers for power management and automatic file saves
- 2U rack/tower cabinet supports versatile placement options to match your application
- 3-year warranty and insurance reflect Tripp Lite's commitment to product quality and customer satisfaction
Power Protection and Battery Backup
Between severe weather, the aging electrical grid and hazards lurking inside your own walls, your equipment is under constant attack from power problems. Even a brief loss of power or a momentary surge can ruin your equipment and destroy irreplaceable data. Prevent damage, downtime and data loss by installing this UPS system. It conditions incoming AC power, provides enough battery backup to outlast most outages and automatically saves open files and shuts down computers gracefully during extended blackouts.
Protect Home and Office Computer Systems: Desktop Computers, Workstations, Displays, Inkjet Printers, Hubs, Scanners, External Drives.
Protect Home and Office Electronics: HDTVs, DVRs, Video Game Consoles, Sound Systems, Streaming Media Players, Chargers.
Protect Servers and Network Equipment: Small Servers, Network-Attached Storage, Network Switches, Wireless Routers, Broadband Modems.
Supports 2U Rack Mounting and Vertical Tower or Horizontal Desktop Placement.
Reliable Battery Backup
- Half-Load Runtime: This UPS system will support a 50% load (450 W) for up to 11.8 minutes.
- Optimized Outlet Layout: Select outlets have extra-wide spacing to accommodate bulky AC adapters without blocking adjacent outlets.
AVR and Surge/Noise Protection
In locations with chronic voltage problems, frequent switching to battery drains reserve power and shortens battery life. This UPS system has a feature called automatic voltage regulation (AVR) that solves the problem. The UPS detects when input voltage is out of bounds and corrects it without using the battery.
All Tripp Lite UPS systems also include built-in surge protection and noise filtering to shield your equipment from destructive transient voltages and electromagnetic (EMI/RFI) line noise.
Data Line Surge Protection and LCD Screen
Data lines connected to your equipment represent an unlocked 'back door,' allowing surges to enter and damage or destroy sensitive electronic components. In addition to protecting against surges on the AC power line, this UPS system protects your equipment against surges on connected phone and network lines.
The illuminated LCD screen shows a variety of helpful data, including input voltage, battery capacity, power status, battery status and AVR status. You can adjust the brightness of the LCD backlight and rotate the LCD to match the orientation of the UPS system.
Flexible Management Options
There are three ways to manage this UPS system:
1.Use the LCD screen.
2.Use the HID-compliant USB port and your computer's built-in power management features.
3. Use the USB or serial port with Tripp Lite's free PowerAlert software.
PowerAlert provides enhanced features like automatic file saves, event notification, logging, advanced device control and an SNMP agent that supports centralized management. You can download the latest version of PowerAlert at Tripp Lite's website.
Environmentally Responsible Design
- Recyclable Battery: This UPS system has a recyclable battery, allowing materials to be reprocessed instead of going to a landfill.
- RoHS Compliance: This UPS system complies with the RoHS (Restriction of Hazardous Substances) Directive, limiting the use of hazardous substances in manufacturing.
Dependable Service from an Industry Leader
Service and Support
- 3-Year Product Warranty: If this UPS system (including the internal battery) proves defective in material or workmanship within that period, Tripp Lite will repair or replace it at no charge.
- Insurance: Tripp Lite will repair or replace connected equipment damaged by surges – even lightning strikes!
- Free Tech Support: Chicago-based, in-house tech specialists are available by phone, e-mail and chat.
An Industry Leader
- Over 90 Years: Founded in 1922, Tripp Lite has a long-established and proven track record of providing reliable products and responsive customer service.
- Trusted Name: From the smallest office to the largest data center, customers worldwide trust Tripp Lite to power, protect, manage and connect valuable IT equipment.