|Item model number||P036-L06|
|Item Weight||11.2 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||12.8 x 8.59 x 1 inches|
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||12.8 x 8.59 x 1 inches|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Date First Available||March 1, 2019|
Tripp Lite Computer Power Cord (C20 to C19 Power Cord), Heavy Duty, Locking C19 Connector, 20A, 100-250V, 12AWG, 6 ft. (P036-L06),black
|Product Dimensions||12.8 x 8.59 x 1 inches; 11.2 Ounces|
|Number Of Conductors||3|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- HEAVY DUTY IEC-320-C20 TO IEC-320-C19 POWER CORD: This heavy duty C20 to C19 computer power cord connects 2 devices with relevant power connectors, or further extends your current power connection with the 6 ft. power cord. The locking C13 connector provides a reliable connection, and is great for connecting power to PDUs, computers, servers, and other peripherals.
- POWER DELIVERY: This 12AWG, 100-250V power cord delivers power at 20A to support connected equipment. The cord can be used to power equipment that requires a higher-rated heavy-duty cable, such as servers, routers, network switches and blade server enclosures. It meets strict RoHS specifications, and is UL listed.
- CONNECT OR EXTEND POWER: This C20 to C19 heavy duty extension cord is the ideal replacement for a worn-out or missing cable. This medium length power cord can also be used as a computer power cable extension to add 6 ft. to your current power connection, providing more flexibility when placing devices.
- DURABLE & RELIABLE DESIGN: The 12AWG power cord is thick and rugged, and integral strain relief helps the cable and connectors move freely without stress or cracking. Locking C19 cord maintains secure link to avoid loss of power and costly downtime, especially when moving equipment in a rack or removing equipment from tight areas.
- COMMON USES: Designed for large server applications which require higher-rated, heavier-gauge cables. In a data center or server room, connect devices like servers, routers and network switches to a UPS system up to 6 ft. away. Extend an existing power connection up to 6 ft. to more easily place a device or reach a power source in a rack. Upgrade or replace the standard power cord provided by a device’s original manufacturer.
- LIFETIME & TECH SUPPORT: This Tripp Lite power cord is backed by a lifetime limited , and is supported by free Chicago-based Tech support in the event of any issues.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Tripp Lite P036-L06 Product Summary
- Recommended for powering servers, routers and other high-output network devices
- 6 ft. length allows flexibility in placing devices in relationship to AC outlet
- Replaces or upgrades standard power cord provided by manufacturer
- Locking C19 connector maintains secure link to avoid loss of power and costly downtime
- Thick 12 AWG wire gauge manages high power levels required for larger equipment
- Integral strain relief helps cable move freely without stress or cracking
- Lifetime warranty
20A C20-to-C19 Power Cable for Network Devices That Require a Heavy-Gauge Connection
Tripp Lite’s P036-L06 heavy-duty extension cord features 12 AWG wire suitable for high power connections, making it a reliable solution for large server applications that require a higher-rated, heavier-gauge cable. This cord can be used to connect a server, router, network switch or blade server enclosure to a UPS system or PDU. It can also replace or upgrade the standard power cord provided by the device’s manufacturer. The six-foot length allows you flexibility in placing equipment with respect to the power outlet.
Locking Connector Helps Prevent Accidental Disconnection and Expensive Downtime
Having a cable come loose accidentally can mean the loss of power and costly downtime. The P036-L06’s locking C19 connector helps you avoid such danger, protecting critical equipment by maintaining a secure link without failure. The locking cable is also invaluable when moving equipment in a rack or removing equipment from tight areas, ensuring the power cord always stays connected.
Keeps Your Equipment Connected a Long Time without Stress
The flexible SJT cable jacket is accentuated with integral strain relief, which reduces stress and helps the cable move freely without cracking or breaking loose from the connector.
What’s in the Box
C20 to C19 power cable for network devices that require a heavy-gauge connection This rugged cord features 12 AWG wire suitable for high power connections, making it a reliable solution for large server applications that require a higher-rated, heavier-gauge cable. It can be used to connect a server, router, switch, Blade server enclosure or other network device to a UPS system or PDU. It is also an ideal replacement or upgrade from the standard power cord provided by the device's manufacturer. The six-foot length allows you flexibility in placing equipment with respect to the power outlet. Locking C19 connector helps prevent accidental disconnection and expensive downtime having a cable come loose accidentally can mean the loss of power and costly downtime. The locking C19 connector helps you avoid such danger, protecting critical equipment by maintaining a secure link without failure. The locking cable is also invaluable when moving equipment in a rack or removing equipment from tight areas, ensuring the power cord always stays connected. Lifetime The P036-L06 is backed by a lifetime , ensuring reliability and performance.