Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Tripp Lite 1500VA UPS Back Up, AVR, LCD Display, 10 Outlets, 120V 900W, Tel & Coax Protection, USB (SMART1500LCDT)
|Price:||$161.50 & FREE Shipping. Details|
- 1.5kVA 900W UPS Battery Backup Uninterruptible Power Supply with AVR & LCD screen^6 ft. cord with 120V NEMA 5-15P plug & 10 NEMA 5-15R outlets—5 battery-protected, 5 surge-only^USB interface, TEL/DSL/Ethernet and coax line surge suppression^Output AC waveform (AC mode): Sine Wave, Output AC waveform (battery mode): PWM sine wave^3-Year Limited Warranty & $250K Ultimate Lifetime Insurance for connected equipment
|Special Shipping Information: This product may not be available for 1 or 2 day shipping due to federal regulations that require it to ship via ground ship methods only. This product can only be shipped within the 48 contiguous states.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
From the manufacturer
- Model: SMART1500LCDT
- Load Capacity: 1500 VA (900 W)
- Nominal AC Input/Output: 120 V, 50/60 Hz
- AC Outlets: 10 x 5-15R (5 UPS, 5 Surge-Only)
- Output Waveform (AC Mode): Sine Wave
- Output Waveform (Battery Mode): PWM Sine Wave
- Input Cord: 6 ft. (1.8 m) Cord with 5-15P Plug
- Half-Load Runtime: 10 min. (450 W Load)
- User-Replaceable Battery: Yes (2 x RBC51)
- Weight: 27 lb. (12.3 kg)
Line-Interactive Tower UPS with LCD
This line-interactive UPS system protects your valuable equipment from damage, downtime and data loss.
- Battery backup supports equipment during outages.
- AVR corrects power sags (brownouts) and overvoltages.
- Surge protection blocks harmful transient voltages on AC, phone, network and coaxial lines.
- The multifunction LCD screen displays power conditions and provides easy access to settings.
- The USB port connects to a computer for power management and automatic file saves.
- The 3-year warranty reflect Tripp Lite's commitment to product quality and customer satisfaction.
Power Protection and Battery Backup for Home and Office
Between severe weather, the aging electrical grid and hazards lurking inside your own walls, your equipment is under constant attack from power problems. Even a brief loss of power or a momentary surge can ruin your equipment and destroy irreplaceable data. Prevent damage, downtime and data loss by installing this UPS system. It conditions incoming AC power, provides enough battery backup to outlast most outages and automatically saves open files and shuts down computers gracefully during extended blackouts.
- Protect Home and Office Computer Systems:
Workgroup Servers, Media Servers, High-Performance Workstations, Office Computers, Gaming PCs, Displays, Inkjet Printers, Modems, Switches, Wireless Routers, Scanners, Storage
- Protect Audio/Video Equipment:
HDTVs, DVRs, Video Game Consoles, DVD and Blu-ray Players, Stereos, Surround Sound Systems, Sound Bar Speakers, Streaming Media Players, Home Theater PCs, Cable/Satellite Receivers
Reliable Battery Backup
- Single-Computer Runtime: This UPS system will support an energy-efficient desktop computer and LCD monitor (75 W load) for up to 90 minutes during an outage.
- Half-Load Runtime: This UPS system will support a 50% load (450 W) for up to 10 minutes.
- Optimized Outlet Array: 5 outlets have both battery backup and surge/noise protection, and 5 have surge/noise protection without battery backup. The 'surge-only' outlets allow you to connect additional equipment without overloading the UPS or reducing the backup runtime available during an outage. Select outlets have extra-wide spacing to accommodate bulky AC adapters without blocking adjacent outlets.
AVR and Surge/Noise Protection
In locations with chronic voltage problems, frequent switching to battery drains reserve power and shortens battery life. This UPS system has a feature called automatic voltage regulation (AVR) that solves the problem. The UPS detects when input voltage is out of bounds and corrects it without using the battery.
All Tripp Lite UPS systems also include built-in surge protection and noise filtering to shield your equipment from destructive transient voltages and electromagnetic (EMI/RFI) line noise.
Data Line Surge Protection
Data lines connected to your equipment represent an unlocked 'back door',allowing surges to enter and damage or destroy sensitive electronic components. In addition to protecting against surges on the AC power line, this UPS system protects your equipment against surges on connected phone, network and coaxial lines
- The RJ45 jacks protect a phone, analog modem, DSL modem or Ethernet network line.
- The coaxial connectors protect a cable TV, satellite or cable modem line.
Multifunction LCD Screen
The illuminated LCD provides easy access to detailed UPS settings and information. The LCD shows a variety of helpful data, including input/output voltage, battery voltage, input/output frequency, load/charge level meters, output load percentage, output load wattage, power status, battery status, AVR status and estimated battery backup runtime in minutes.
Flexible Management Options
There are three ways to manage this UPS system:
1. Use the multifunction LCD screen.
2. Use the HID-compliant USB port and your computer's built-in power management features.
3. Use the USB port with Tripp Lite's free PowerAlert software.
- High Efficiency: This UPS system saves energy, produces less heat, shrinks your carbon footprint and reduces annual operating costs.
- User-Replaceable Battery: This UPS system has a user-replaceable, recyclable battery, allowing it to remain in service instead of going to a landfill.
- RoHS Compliance: This UPS system complies with the RoHS (Restriction of Hazardous Substances) Directive, limiting the use of hazardous substances in manufacturing.
Why Choose Tripp Lite?
Founded in 1922 in Chicago, Illinois, Tripp Lite is a leading manufacturer of products to power, connect and protect your equipment. With a large selection of connectivity products, Tripp Lite has everything from USB hubs and reversible USB cables to fiber-optic cables and over Cat5e/Cat6 signal extenders. Whether you need to connect high-speed networks to switches, routers and servers in your data center, or send high-resolution video signals to displays and digital signs, Tripp Lite has the complete solution. Plus, before and after your purchase, our Chicago-based, in-house technical support specialists are available to assist you by phone, email and live chat. With over 90 years of quality products and service, Tripp Lite is a brand you can trust.
- Brand Name: Tripp Lite
- Model Number: SMART1500LCDT
- Item Height: 11 inches
- Item Length: 19.29 inches
- Item Width: 9 inches
Compare to similar items
This item Tripp Lite 1500VA UPS Back Up, AVR, LCD Display, 10 Outlets, 120V 900W, Tel & Coax Protection, USB (SMART1500LCDT)
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Item Dimensions||9 x 19.29 x 11 in||4 x 13.25 x 9.75 in||3.9 x 14.2 x 10.4 in||4.41 x 14.96 x 11.85 in||4.13 x 10.79 x 5.47 in||12.9 x 23.4 x 14.8 in|
|Item Weight||27.3 lbs||25 lbs||24.7 lbs||26.68 lbs||7.5 lbs||50.1 lbs|
The SMART1500LCDT SmartPro LCD 120V, 1500VA/900W Line-Interactive Uninterruptible Power Supply provides battery backup and AC power protection against blackouts, brownouts, power surges and line noise that can damage electronics or destroy data. Ideal for backing up your desktop computer or audio/visual components, this line-interactive UPS switches to battery backup mode in milliseconds to keep your connected equipment running long enough to save files and shut down safely with no data loss.While all ten NEMA 5-15R outlets protect against surges, five outlets also provide up to 90 minutes of UPS battery support for a basic desktop PC and LCD monitor and up to 10 minutes of support at half load (450W).
Automatic voltage regulation (AVR) corrects undervoltages as low as 92V and overvoltages as high as 150V without using any battery power. EMI/RFI noise filtering improves your equipment’s performance and prevents damage. A 650-joule surge suppression rating protects your equipment from harmful power surges.NEMA 5-15P plug with 6-foot cord connects to any NEMA 5-15R socket. Large rotatable LCD screen with dimmer shows real-time input voltage, overload, AVR, remaining battery runtime and battery statuses at a glance. Alarm sounds to indicate power loss or low battery. With Tripp Lite’s free PowerAlert software (available via free web download for Windows & Linux), the SMART1500LCDT enables safe unattended system shutdown and file saves in case of a prolonged power failure. HID-compliant USB port integrates with built-in power management and auto-shutdown of Windows and Mac OS X.
3-Year Limited Warranty & $250K Ultimate Lifetime Insurance for connected equipment
Top Customer Reviews
With the generator running (Westinghouse 7500e), the test is with approximately 3000 watts running the house......
APC BE550G continually clicked over to the battery (back and fourth).
CyberPower CP1000AVRLCD, CyberPower CP1000PFCLCD, and APC BR1000G all accepted the generator power until I turned on the microwave. Then the units continually clicked over to the battery (back and fourth).
Tripp Lite Smart1300LCDT was the only one that accepted the generator power and stayed on the generator power even when I turned on the microwave. In other words, the Tripp Lite did not continuously flip over to the battery and back again, it stayed on the generator power.
We went with the Tripp Lite because the AVR (Automatic Voltage Regulation) was the most consistent and stable of the group we tested.
If running sensitive electronics on generator power, you might want to look into 'on-line' UPS.
Using Imac I did not have to install the software.....it automatically recognized the unit.
I love Amazon, but was sad to see the item was 'non-returnable'. We bought it from Staples because they matched Amazon's price and we could return the item just in-case something didn't work right.
**Edit January 2015: Had it for 1 year now, and still very happy with the product. Also noticed that Amazon has changed their return policy, and is now allowing the product to be returnable.
**Edit January 2016: Had it for 2 years now, and still very happy with the product. Original batteries are still going strong.
Lastly, I live in a very rural area (my address is a rural route!) so we have our share of power fluctuations/outages. This unit proved is worth the other day when out of nowhere the lights dimmed and flashed for a second (resetting the microwave of course) and freaking out the printer. The unit reacted instantly and the computer didn't notice a thing. Voltage line conditioning was one of the main features I was looking at when I was shopping for a UPS. This one already proved it's mettle in that area for me.
In the end, if you are looking for excellent voltage protection/backup for your home computer/electronic equipment, I highly recommend this product.
A few years ago, I foolishly drifted away from Tripp Lite into the world of APC. Well, I learned the hard way to stay with a reliable company and their products. I now have four failed APC battery backups. No, the batteries didn't die. The electronic components inside the APCs failed. All four units suffered the same "unknown" error and APC support was no help at all. They only offered a discounted upgrade to another APC battery backup. Unfortunately, I could purchase the same "upgraded" unit on Amazon for less money.
The SMART1500LCDT can take a beating and continue to protect your equipment. I highly recommend this UPS to all.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I have a true home office.Read more
Works fine other than this.Read more