|Brand Name||Tripp Lite|
|Item model number||U339-004|
|Item Weight||2.4 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||9.6 x 6.7 x 2.8 inches|
|Item Dimensions L x W x H||9.6 x 6.7 x 2.8 inches|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
2 Year Data Recovery Planfrom After Solutions
- Your Rescue Plan documents will be delivered to you via email only to the address associated with your Amazon.com account and can be found in your account message center within the Buyer/Seller Messages.
- If your drive stops working, the Seagate Rescue data recovery plan will recover the data from the failed drive and return it to you on a new piece of external storage
- Covers new single-disk external hard drives of any brand when purchased within 30 days (receipt must be retained for purchases not on the same transaction). Not eligible on enterprise class or multi-drive devices
- Free shipping for in-lab data recovery; 24/7 online case status tracking
- If your data isn't recovered, you get your money back
Tripp Lite 4-Bay Docking Station USB 3.0/eSATA to SATA 2.5in to 3.5in SATA Hard Drives (U339-004)
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Quickly and easily add storage and transfer data to your computer or laptop by connecting a SATA drive to your computer’s USB port. Compact lay-flat design takes up little space and maintains stability on most surfaces.
- Compliant with USB 3.0, USB 2.0 and USB 1.1 transfer rates and with SATA HDD or SSD drives up to SATA III
- Compact, stable lay-flat design and the protective cover keeps SATA drive free of dust
- Plug and play—no extra software or drivers to download or install
- 3-year limited warranty
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
- Cloning one drive to as many as three others
- Archiving backup data quickly to an external drive
- Transferring data from one hard drive to another
- Data recovery specialists who need quick access to drives for imaging
- Technicians who test or benchmark multiple hard drives
Connect Up to 4 SATA Drives to Your Computer’s USB or eSATA Port
Back up important data, retrieve data from an old hard drive or store information on an external drive you can take with you to another computer. The Tripp Lite U339-004 4-Bay USB 3.0/eSATA to SATA Docking Station connects up to four 2.5- or 3.5-inch SATA hard disk drives (HDD) or solid state drives (SSD) to an available USB or eSATA port on your laptop or computer. No more time-consuming internal drive installation. Now, get instant access to hard drive content.
Clone as Many as 3 Drives Simultaneously Off- or Online
You do not need a host computer to copy a drive. Just insert the master drive into the master bay, insert the replica drive(s) into the replica bay(s), and press the Clone button twice. Red LEDs monitor the progress of your cloning. You can clone a master drive to as many as three other drives at the same time.
Compatible with Fast USB 3.0 Speeds
The U339-004 supports USB 3.0 data transfer speeds up to 5 Gbps, as well as eSATA rates up to 6 Gbps. When connected to a UASP-enabled (USB Attached SCSI Protocol) host controller, it reads data up to 70 percent faster and writes up to 40 percent faster than USB 3.0.
Convenient Plug-and-Play Compatibility
No software or drivers are needed. Just plug in the included power cord, and insert the SATA drives you want to use. To connect to your computer, use the included USB or eSATA cable. The U339-004 accepts 2.5- and 3.5-inch SATA III, II and I hard drives up to 6 TB and will work with larger drives as they become available. It’s compatible with all USB- and/or eSATA-enabled operating systems and backward-compatible with previous USB generations.
Three-Year Warranty and Environmentally Responsible Design
The U339-004 comes with a three-year warranty. It’s manufactured in compliance with strict RoHS specifications, reflecting Tripp Lite’s commitment to environmental responsibility.
Why Choose Tripp Lite?
Founded in 1922 in Chicago, Illinois, Tripp Lite is a leading manufacturer of products to power, protect, manage, house, cool, connect and mount your equipment. With a large selection of connectivity products, Tripp Lite has everything from USB hubs and reversible USB cables to fiber-optic cables and over Cat5e/Cat6 signal extenders. Whether you need to connect high-speed networks to switches, routers and servers in your data center, or send high-resolution video signals to displays and digital signs, Tripp Lite has the complete solution. Plus, before and after your purchase, our Chicago-based, in-house technical support specialists are available to assist you by phone, email and live chat. With 95 years of quality products and service, Tripp Lite is a brand you can trust.
Compare with similar items
Inateck USB 3.0 to SATA Dual-Bay USB 3.0 Hard Drive Docking Station with Offline Clone Function for 2.5"/3.5" HDD SSD SATA (SATA I/ II/ III), Support 2x 8TB and UASP, Black (FD2002)
Mediasonic 4 Bay Dock for 2.5" / 3.5" SATA HDD / SSD - USB 3.0 & eSATA Support 12TB HDD
Syba SY-ENC50092 USB 3.0 or eSATA 4 Bay HDD Dock with Raid 0/1/3/5/10
Sabrent USB 3.0 4 Bay 2.5” Hard drive/SSD Docking Station with Fan (DS-4SSD)
Sabrent USB 3.0 to SATA External Hard Drive Lay-Flat Docking Station for 2.5 or 3.5in HDD, SSD [Support UASP] (EC-DFLT)
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Amazon.com||TDKRFSEB||Mediasonic Store||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Store4PC|
|Item Dimensions||6.7 x 9.6 x 2.8 in||4.29 x 5.71 x 2.36 in||5.75 x 10.25 x 5.5 in||5 x 7.5 x 7.25 in||4.4 x 6.3 x 4.4 in||1.6 x 7.1 x 4.8 in|
The U339-004 4-Bay USB 3.0/east to SATA Docking Station connects up to four 2.5- or 3.5-inch SATA hard disk drives (HDD) or solid state drives (SSD) to an available USB or east port on your laptop or computer. This lets you back up important data, retrieve data from an old hard drive, or store information on an external drive that you can take with you to another computer. Not only can you quickly access hard drive content without time-consuming internal installation, you can also clone a drive to as many as three others simultaneously. Cloning does not require the U339-004 to be connected to a host computer. Just insert the master drive into the master bay, insert the slave drive(s) into the slave bay(s), and press the Clone button twice. Red LEDs monitor cloning progress. The U339-004 accepts 2.5- and 3.5-inch SATA III, II and I hard drives up to 6 TB and will work with larger drives as they become available. This docking station supports USB 3.0 data transfer rates up to 5 Gaps, as well as east rates up to 6 Gaps. Its UASP (USB Attached SCSI Protocol) feature reduces latency and allows the cable to perform up to 70% faster when connected to a UASP-enabled host controller. The U339-004 requires no software or drivers. It's compatible with all USB- and/or east-enabled operating systems and backward-compatible with previous USB generations. 3-year limited warranty
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I've had several times where the drives will just disconnect when mounted but not in use. Sometimes they come back right away.
I'm also concerned that this model number is not available in Tripp Lite's support contact form either. I'll try to contact them and work through this.
* All testing has been done in my laptop in each of three USB3 ports.
* My USB3 ports are Intel 8-Series C220 with Intel® USB 3.0 eXtensible Host Controller Driver for Intel® 8/9 Series and C220 version 6.3.9600.17238.
* Though Windows Update reports no update is required, I will look into applying the latest Intel-direct version and update the review then.
By the way, I haven't tried hot plugging in this unit because I can find no reference to this model supporting it.
Update December 29, 2014:
I had emailed Tripp Lite to ask them which of their docks supported hot plugging. The reply was that they were not aware any of their models supported hot plugging.
- faulty unit, would not power on
- unit was new, unopened
- supports four USB 3.0 drives (including SSD)
unit arrived DOA, could not use
always order on Amazon Prime for the best protection and support for defective devices and refunds