|Series||U442-DOCK1 Docking Station|
|Item model number||U442-DOCK1|
|Item Weight||3.68 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||6.5 x 5.2 x 1 inches|
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||6.5 x 5.2 x 1 inches|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Date First Available||November 24, 2016|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Tripp Lite USB 3.1 Gen 1 USB-C Docking Station w/ USB-A, HDMI, VGA, mDP, Gigabit Ethernet, Mem Card, 3.5mm & USB-C PD Charging, USB C, USB Type C, USB Type-C (U442-DOCK1)
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- CREATE A VERSATILE, PORTABLE WORKSTATION: Add a Mini DisplayPort, HDMI, VGA, USB-A, Gigabit Ethernet, Micro SD & SD/MMC memory card slots & USB-C PD charging ports to the USB-C or Thunderbolt 3 port on your computer, laptop, tablet or smartphone.
- BROAD COMPATIBILITY: Works w/ USB C devices like Dell XPS & Precision, Mac, MacBook Pro, HP Spectre, Samsung Galaxy, Chromebook, Lenovo, ASUS, Acer Aspire. Allows you to connect external display, access Gigabit Ethernet, transfer data, display video.
- POWERFUL FEATURES: Mini DisplayPort & HDMI support video resolutions up to 3840x2160 (4Kx2K) @ 30Hz. VGA supports video resolutions up to 1920 x 1200, including 1080p, @ 60 Hz. Gigabit Ethernet supports true 10/100/1000 Mbps network speeds.
- SUPPORTS USB DISPLAYPORT ALTERNATE MODE: usb-c to vga adapter / multifunction adapter / usb type-c / type c docking station / dock station / mini docking station / usb type c docking station / multiport adapter / universal dock / dongle / usb hub.
- 3-YEAR WARRANTY & LIFETIME TECH SUPPORT: Call our Chicago-based Tech Support at 773-869-1234 if you need assistance, configuration help, or have an issue. If this product is not performing within the 3-year warranty we are happy to replace it.
Frequently bought together
More to consider from our brands
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Transform Your Laptop’s USB-C Port into a Multiport Workstation Wherever You Go
Newer tablets, laptops, Chromebook and MacBook notebooks, desktop computers and even smartphones often have USB Type-C ports, but come equipped with few others. Using a single USB-C or Thunderbolt 3 port, this Tripp Lite docking station adds 11 connection options to your device.
- Send video to an HDMI, Mini DisplayPort (mDP) or VGA monitor.
- Add multiple USB-A peripherals.
- Power and charge your laptop.
- Connect to a Gigabit Ethernet network.
- Access MicroSD, SD and MMC memory cards.
- Listen to music with headphones.
- Charge additional devices like smartphones.
- Convert your MacBook or Chromebook into a powerful and portable workstation.
Simplify Travel with a Bus-Powered, All-In-One USB-C Dockin
One USB-C connection provides 11 different ports, so you don’t need multiple adapters. This docking station is also bus-powered, so you don’t have to travel with a separate external power supply. When used as a permanent docking solution on your desk, it offers the convenience of having a single USB-C cable to unplug when you take your laptop on the road.
- With a footprint similar in size to popular smartphones, this portable docking station fits almost anywhere.
- Lightweight, streamlined design doesn’t add weight to your load.
- Built-in cable eliminates the chance of losing or forgetting the USB-C cord.
- Plug-and-play operation means you don’t need software or drivers.
Display HD Video on an HDMI, mDP or VGA Monitor
This docking station supports USB DisplayPort Alternate Mode (Alt Mode) for transmitting video to a monitor, television or projector. The HDMI port and mDP support digital video resolutions up to 3840 x 2160 (4K x 2K) at 30 Hz. The VGA port supports video resolutions up to 1920 x 1200, including 1080p, at 60 Hz.
- Show the same video on your laptop and a second monitor.
- Use a second monitor as your primary screen.
- Extend video across a second monitor.
- Share audio/video in a conference room, classroom or auditorium setting.
Connect USB Peripherals
The USB-A ports allow you to connect a huge variety of USB devices, including flash drives, cameras, keyboards, mice and external hard drives. You can also connect a printer with a USB cable when a wireless connection isn’t feasible. The ports support USB 3.1 Gen 1 data transfer rates up to 5 Gbps. They also support device charging and are backward compatible with previous USB generations.
Keep Ports Available While Your Laptop Charges
Limited USB-C ports can force you to choose between connecting a peripheral and charging your laptop’s battery. The USB-C Power Delivery (PD) port powers and charges your laptop without affecting the other connections. Your laptop’s wall charger connects to the USB-C PD port, which supports power input up to 20V, 3A (60W).
The U442-DOCK1 USB 3.1 Gen 1 USB-C Docking Station turns your computer, laptop or tablet into a versatile workstation. By connecting its built-in cable to your device's USB-C port, you'll be able to add an external display, access Gigabit Ethernet networks, transfer data, display video and more. Mini DisplayPort, VGA and HDMI ports allow you to connect an external display (one display at a time). With the addition of adapters (sold separately), you can also add a DVI or DisplayPort display to the U442-DOCK1. The Mini DisplayPort and HDMI ports support UHD video resolutions up to 3840 x 2160 (4K x 2K) at 30 Hz. The VGA port supports HD video resolutions up to 1920 x 1200, including 1080p, at 60 Hz. Connect a Gigabit Ethernet cable (sold separately) to the RJ45 port to access true 10/100/1000 Maps network speeds. Three USB-A hub ports are convenient for connecting peripherals to your device. Each supports data transfer rates up to 5 Gaps. A dedicated BC 1.2-compliant USB port provides up to 1.5A of fast-charging power. The U442-DOCK1 also features a USB-C Power Delivery (PD) port that supports power input up to 20V 3A (60W). It connects to a USB-C wall charger to power the device it's plugged into, as well as peripherals plugged into the USB-A ports. Micro SD and SD/MMC memory card slots also provide access to external memory. A 3.5 mm audio jack is convenient for connecting speakers, headphones or a microphone to your connected device. USB Type-C and USB-C are trademarks of USB Implementers Forum. 3-year limited warranty
This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.