Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Tripp Lite INTERNET350U 350VA 180W UPS Desktop Battery Back Up Compact 120V USB RJ11 PC, 6 Outlets, Black
|Price:||& FREE Shipping. Details & FREE Returns|
|You Save:||$17.75 (23%)|
- PROTECTS FROM BLACKOUTS, BROWNOUTS & TRANSIENT SURGES ALLOWING TIME TO BACK UP CRITICAL FILES: 5350VA / 180W Battery Backup Uninterruptible Power Supply (UPS) provides up to 3.3 minutes of runtime for a full load, and 11.3 min of half-load runtime
- 6 OUTLETS POWER & PROTECT CONNECTED PERIPHERALS: 3 Outlets provide UPS Power Backup & Surge Protection (home office & media centers); 3 Outlets offer Surge Protection Only (ideal for printers & other electronics not essential in a blackout)
- FREE MANAGEMENT SOFTWARE / USER REPLACEABLE BATTERIES: Software enables unattended system shutdown & power management. Batteries are user-replaceable allowing you to extend the life of your UPS if the batteries are depleted after the 3-year warranty.
- 3-YEAR WARRANTY, $100,000 INSURANCE: 3-Year Limited Warranty and $100,000 Ultimate Lifetime Insurance for connected equipment.
- Included components: USB Cable, Instruction Manual
- The INTERNET350U's load cannot exceed 180W
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
- Model: INTERNET350U
- Load Capacity: 350 VA (180 W)
- Nominal AC Input/Output: 120 V, 60 Hz
- AC Outlets: 6 x 5-15R (3 UPS, 3 Surge-Only)
- Output Waveform (AC Mode): Sine Wave
- Output Waveform (Battery Mode): PWM Sine Wave
- Input Cord: 6 ft. (1.8 m) Cord with 5-15P Right-Angle Plug
- Half-Load Runtime: 11.3 min. (90 W Load)
- Single-Computer Runtime: 9.4 min. (100 W Load)
- Weight: 5 lb. (2.3 kg)
Ultra-Compact Standby UPS with USB Interface
This standby UPS system protects your valuable equipment from damage, downtime and data loss.
- Battery backup supports equipment during outages, power sags (brownouts) and overvoltages.
- Surge protection blocks harmful transient voltages on AC and phone lines.
- The USB interface connects to a computer for power management and automatic file saves.
- The ultra-compact, low-profile case saves space and supports desk, floor or wall-mount placement.
- The 3-year warranty insurance reflect Tripp Lite's commitment to product quality and customer satisfaction.
Power Protection and Battery Backup
Between severe weather, the aging electrical grid and hazards lurking inside your own walls, your equipment is under constant attack from power problems. Even a brief loss of power or a momentary surge can ruin your equipment and destroy irreplaceable data. Prevent damage, downtime and data loss by installing this UPS system. It conditions incoming AC power, provides enough battery backup to outlast most outages and automatically saves open files and shuts down computers gracefully during extended blackouts.
- Protect Home and Office Computer Systems: Desktop Computers, Workstations, Displays, Inkjet Printers, Modems, Wireless Routers, Hubs, Scanners, External Drives
- Protect Home and Office Electronics: HDTVs, DVRs, Video Game Consoles, Sound Systems, Streaming Media Players, Device/Battery Chargers
Reliable Battery Backup
- Single-Computer Runtime: This UPS system will support an energy-efficient desktop computer and LCD monitor (100W load) for up to 9.4 minutes during an outage.
- Half-Load Runtime: This UPS system will support a 50% load (90 W) for up to 11.3 minutes.
- Optimized Outlet Array: 3 outlets have both battery backup and surge/noise protection, and 3 have surge/noise protection without battery backup. The surge-only outlets allow you to connect additional equipment without overloading the UPS or reducing the backup runtime available during an outage.
Protection from Surges, Line Noise and High/Low Voltages
This UPS system includes built-in surge protection and noise filtering to shield your equipment from destructive transient voltages and electromagnetic (EMI/RFI) line noise. If AC line voltage is too high or too low for your equipment, the UPS system will also provide backup power to the battery-supported outlets until conditions improve or the battery is discharged.
Data Line Surge Protection
Data lines connected to your equipment represent an unlocked back door, allowing surges to enter and damage or destroy sensitive electronic components. In addition to protecting against surges on the AC power line, this UPS system protects your equipment against surges on a connected phone line.
- The RJ11 jacks protect a phone, fax, analog modem or DSL modem line.
Flexible Management Options
There are two ways to manage this UPS system:
1. Use the HID-compliant USB interface and your computer's built-in power management features.
2. Use the USB interface with Tripp Lite's free PowerAlert software. PowerAlert provides enhanced features like automatic file saves, event notification, logging, advanced device control and an SNMP agent that supports centralized management. You can download the latest version of PowerAlert at Tripp Lite's website.
Environmentally Responsible Desgin
- High Efficiency: This UPS system saves energy, produces less heat, shrinks your carbon footprint and reduces annual operating costs.
- RoHS Compliance: This UPS system complies with the RoHS (Restriction of Hazardous Substances) Directive, limiting the use of hazardous substances in manufacturing.
Why Choose Tripp Lite?
Founded in 1922 in Chicago, Illinois, Tripp Lite is a leading manufacturer of products to power, connect and protect your equipment. With a large selection of connectivity products, Tripp Lite has everything from USB hubs and reversible USB cables to fiber-optic cables and over Cat5e/Cat6 signal extenders. Whether you need to connect high-speed networks to switches, routers and servers in your data center, or send high-resolution video signals to displays and digital signs, Tripp Lite has the complete solution. Plus, before and after your purchase, our Chicago-based, in-house technical support specialists are available to assist you by phone, email and live chat. With over 90 years of quality products and service, Tripp Lite is a brand you can trust.
Compare with similar items
Tripp Lite's INTERNET350U standby UPS system offers complete protection from blackouts, brownouts and transient surges on both AC and dialup modem lines. Provides seamless battery support during brownouts and power failures with enough runtime to save and shutdown connected equipment without data loss. Offers complete power protection in an ultra-compact, flat-pack housing with an appearance closer to a power strip than other bulky UPS designs. Includes 3 battery supported outlets for computer, monitor and one vital system peripheral, plus 3 additional surge suppression-only outlets for printers and other system accessories not requiring battery support. USB enables optional unattended system shutdown without data loss in the case of extended power failure. PowerAlert software available via free download, includes bundled USB cable. Built-in single line RJ11 phone suppression jacks with line splitter protects up to two directly connected modems, fax machines, cordless phones or other peripherals with a standard dialup phone connection. Built-in audible alarm and front panel LEDs offer continuous status information regarding line and battery power operation. 350VA/180 watt power handling ability supports entry-level PC systems for up to 12 minutes during power fail conditions. $100,000 Ulrtimate Lifetime Insurance (USA, Puerto Rico, & Canada Only)
Warranty does not cover misuse of product.