Tripp Lite 6 Outlet Surge Protector Power Strip, 6ft Cord, Commercial-Grade, Metal, (PM6SN1)
|Total Power Outlets||6|
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||2.25 x 6 x 15 inches|
|Item Weight||1.5 Pounds|
About this item
- PROTECT ANY ELECTRONIC DEVICE FROM POWER SURGES & SPIKES: Metal surge suppressor with six outlets and protects your industrial equipment from any other home garage electronics from dangerous power surges, spikes & line noise.
- SIX OUTLET METAL SURGE PROTECTOR WITH BLACK SIX-FOOT CORD: This surge suppressor provides six total NEMA 5-15R outlets. The 6-foot AC power cord acts like an extension cord to give you the flexibility to reach distant outlets.
- SAFETY FIRST! 900-JOULE RATING! AC surge suppression rated at 900 joules shields equipment from surges and line noise. Heavy duty surge protector features automatic shutoff cuts power to outlets when the protection circuit has been compromised. Diagnostic LED confirms suppressor "protection present" (green).
- HEAVY DUTY HOUSING FOR HIGH-TRAFFIC AREAS: Corded, multi outlet strip provides a rugged, metal housing that is well-suited for high-traffic commercial and industrial applications where reliable surge protection is needed. Lighted combination power switch with integrated circuit breaker.
- LIFETIME WARRANTY: Multi outlet PM6SN1 is backed by a lifetime product warranty.
Customers also search
The Waber-by-Tripp Lite PM6SN1 Power Strip offers a convenient method of power distribution and surge suppression in workbench wall-mount or floor mount applications. It includes 6 NEMA 5-15R-output receptacles 6 foot AC line cord and keyhole mounting tabs for installation in a wide variety of applications. It protects connected equipment from transient surges and line noise with built in surge suppression rated at 450 joules. Corded multi-outlet strip reduces cabling clutter and enables the connection of multiple electrical devices to a single AC wall socket. It features metal housing lighted power switch with integrated 15amp resettable circuit breaker and attractive beige housing with black output receptacles and power cord.Primary InformationPower Device Type : Surge suppressor Voltage Provided : AC 120 V ( 50/60 Hz ) Surge Suppression : Standard Circuit Protection : Circuit breaker Power Device / Form Factor : External Input Connector(s) : 1 x power NEMA 5-15 Output Connector(s) : 6 x power NEMA 5-15 Enclosure Color : Black beige Width : 2.5 Inch Depth : 1.5 Inch Height : 12.5 Inch Compliant Standards : CUL UL 1363 UL 1449 Service & Support Type : Limited lifetime warranty Features : EMI/RFI Noise Filtration: 20 dB; Cables Included: Power cable - 6 feet UNSPSC CodeUNSPSC Code : 39121610