Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "Tripp Lite 1500VA Smart UPS Back Up, 900W Rack-Mou..." and save 33% off the $450.00 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Tripp Lite 1500VA Smart UPS Back Up, 900W Rack-Mount/Tower, LCD, AVR, Extended Runtime Option, USB, DB9 (SMART1500LCDXL)
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- WORK THOUGH SHORT BLACKOUTS: Rack/Tower Line-Interactive 1500VA / 900W Smart LCD Uninterruptible Power Supply (UPS) with extended runtime option provides up to 12 min of half-load runtime / 4 min of full load run time
- 8 OUTLETS: 8 Outlets provide UPS Power Backup & Surge Protection (for small server, desktop, monitor, LCD, network workstation, audio/video components, media center, keyboard, wireless router, IoT device). This battery backup unit provides an USB Port, DB9 Serial, 6 ft. cord with NEMA 5-15P input plug & 8 NEMA 5-15R
- EXPANDABLE RUNTIME OPTION: The SMART1500LCDXL offers an external battery pack compatibility so that you can extend your runtime with the optional external battery pack, BP24V15RT2U (limit 1) which is sold separately
- AVR + FREE MANAGEMENT SOFTWARE: Automatic voltage regulation (AVR) corrects severe undervoltages as low as 75V and overvoltages as high as 147V without using any battery power. USB & Serial ports enable data-saving unattended shutdown when used with Tripp Lite's PowerAlert software, available via free download
- 3-YEAR WARRANTY, $250,000 INSURANCE: 3-Year Limited Warranty and $250,000 Ultimate Lifetime Insurance for connected equipment. If you have any questions, our Chicago-based Tech Support Team is ready to assist you with any troubleshooting techniques, configuration help, or warranty assistance.
|Special Shipping Information: This product may not be available for 1 or 2 day shipping due to federal regulations that require it to ship via ground ship methods only. This product can only be shipped within the 48 contiguous states.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
From the manufacturer
- Model: SMART1500LCDXL
- Load Capacity: 1500 VA (900 W)
- Nominal AC Input: 120V, 60 Hz
- Nominal AC Output: 110V; 115V; 120V, 60 Hz
- AC Outlets: 8 x 5-15R
- Output Waveform (AC Mode): Sine Wave
- Output Waveform (Battery Mode): PWM Sine Wave
- Input Cord: 6 ft. (1.8 m) Cord with 5-15P Right-Angled Plug
- Half-Load Runtime: 12 min. (450 W Load)
SmartPro LCD 120V 1500VA 900W Line-Interactive UPS
AVR, Extended Runtime, 2U Rack/Tower, LCD, USB, DB9, 8 Outlets
This line-interactive UPS system protects your valuable equipment from damage, downtime and data loss.
- Battery backup supports equipment during outages
- Advanced AVR corrects power sags (brownouts) and overvoltages
- Surge protection blocks harmful transient voltages on AC and phone/network lines
- Multifunction LCD screen displays power conditions and provides easy access to settings
- USB and serial ports connect to computers for power management
- 3-year warranty and insurance reflect commitment to reliability
Power Protection and Battery Backup
Between severe weather, the aging electrical grid and hazards lurking inside your own walls, your equipment is under constant attack from power problems. Even a brief loss of power or a momentary surge can ruin your equipment and destroy irreplaceable data. Prevent damage, downtime and data loss by installing this UPS system. It conditions incoming AC power, provides enough battery backup to outlast most outages and automatically saves open files and shuts down computers gracefully during extended blackouts.
Protect Home and Office Computer Systems: Workgroup Servers, Media Servers, High-Performance Workstations, Office Computers, Gaming PCs, Displays, Inkjet Printers, Modems, Switches, Wireless Routers, Scanners, External Drives.
Protect Audio/Video Equipment: HDTVs, DVRs, Video Game Consoles, DVD and Blu-ray Players, Stereos, Surround Sound Systems, Sound Bar Speakers, Streaming Media Players, Home Theater PCs, Cable/Satellite Receivers.
Expandable Battery Backup
- Half-Load Runtime: This UPS system will support a 50% load (450W) for up to 12 minutes using the included batteries.
- Extended Runtime: This UPS system allows you to connect one or more optional external battery packs to provide additional backup runtime. Some external battery packs can also be daisy-chained, allowing you to scale runtime to match any application requirement.
- Hot-Swappable Batteries: You can add or replace batteries without turning off the UPS system and disrupting the operation of connected equipment.
Advanced AVR and Surge/Noise Protection
In locations with chronic voltage problems, frequent switching to battery drains reserve power and shortens battery life. This UPS system has a feature called automatic voltage regulation (AVR) that solves the problem. The UPS detects when input voltage is out of bounds and corrects it without using the battery.
All Tripp Lite UPS systems also include built-in surge protection and noise filtering to shield your equipment from destructive transient voltages and electromagnetic (EMI/RFI) line noise.
Data Line Surge Protection and LCD Screen
Data and audio/video lines connected to your equipment represent an unlocked 'back door,' allowing surges to enter and damage or destroy sensitive electronic components. In addition to protecting against surges on the AC power line, this UPS system protects your equipment against surges on connected phone or network lines.
The illuminated LCD screen shows a variety of helpful data, including input voltage, battery capacity, power status, battery status and AVR status. You can adjust the brightness of the LCD backlight and rotate the LCD to match the orientation of the UPS system.
Flexible Management Options
There are several ways to manage this UPS system:
- Use the multifunction LCD screen.
- Use the HID-compliant USB port and your computer's built-in power management features.
- Use the USB or serial port with Tripp Lite's free PowerAlert software. PowerAlert provides enhanced features like automatic file saves, event notification, logging, advanced device control and an SNMP agent that supports centralized management.
Environmentally Responsible Design
- High Efficiency: This UPS system saves energy, produces less heat, shrinks your carbon footprint and reduces annual operating costs.
- RoHS Compliance: This UPS system complies with the RoHS (Restriction of Hazardous Substances) Directive, limiting the use of hazardous substances in manufacturing.
Dependable Service from an Industry Leader
Service and Support
- 3-Year Product Warranty: If this UPS system (including the internal battery) proves defective in material or workmanship within that period, Tripp Lite will repair or replace it at no charge.
- Insurance: Tripp Lite will repair or replace connected equipment damaged by surges – even lightning strikes!
- Free Tech Support: Chicago-based, in-house tech specialists are available by phone, e-mail and chat.
An Industry Leader
- Over 90 Years: Founded in 1922, Tripp Lite has a long-established and proven track record of providing reliable products and responsive customer service.
- Trusted Name: From the smallest office to the largest data center, customers worldwide trust Tripp Lite to power, protect, manage and connect valuable IT equipment.