|Item model number||N062-016-KJ|
|Item Weight||8.8 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||0.5 x 19 x 1.7 inches|
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||0.5 x 19 x 1.7 inches|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Date First Available||November 24, 2016|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Tripp Lite 16-Port Keystone Blank Patch Panel RJ45, USB, HDMI, Cat5e / Cat6 Rackmount Unshielded 2URM TAA (N062-016-KJ)
Enhance your purchase
|Specification Met||16 Port|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- MANAGES AND ORGANIZES input and output cable connections in your network. Customizable solution for a variety of applications, including Ethernet, voice, audio/video and USB.
- 16 BLANK CUTOUTS COMPATIBLE WITH ALL TRIPP LITE KEYSTONE JACKS & MORE: The 16 blank cutouts accommodate all Tripp Lite keystone jacks, and most other keystone jacks in the market, including RJ45 Ethernet, HDMI audio/video, voice and USB applications.
- KEEPS CABLING NEAT, TIDY AND ORGANIZED: Heavy-duty cold-rolled steel construction. Numbered ports for easy connection identification.
- QUICK, EASY INSTALLATION: Mounts into 1U of standard 19 in. 2-post or wall-mount rack. Includes grounding wire.
- LIFETIME LIMITED WARRANTY
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
- 16 blank cutouts accommodate all Tripp Lite keystone jacks, including RJ45 Ethernet, HDMI audio/video, voice and USB applications
- Numbered ports for easy connection identification
- Heavy-duty steel construction
- Mounts easily into 1U of EIA-standard 19-inch 2-post rack or wall-mount rack enclosure
- Lifetime warranty
Manages and Organizes Up to 16 Network Connections
Tripp Lite’s N062-016-KJ 16-Port 1U Rack-Mount Blank Keystone/Multimedia Patch Panel is a customizable solution for a variety of applications. Its 16 blank cutouts accommodate all keystone jacks, including RJ45, HDMI, voice and USB.
Installs Quickly and Simplifies Cable Management
Made from heavy-duty cold-rolled steel, the N062-016-KJ mounts easily into 1U of an EIA-standard 19-inch two-post rack or wall-mount rack enclosure using the included hardware. Grounding wire is also included.
The N062-016-KJ’s 16 ports are clearly numbered for quick and easy identification.
Comes Backed by a Lifetime Warranty
When you choose this Tripp Lite product, you get superior performance plus peace of mind. We’re so confident of its quality that we warrant it to be free from defects in material and workmanship for life! The N062-016-KJ is also manufactured in compliance with strict RoHS specifications, reflecting Tripp Lite’s commitment to environmental responsibility.
Why Choose Tripp Lite?
Founded in 1922 in Chicago, Illinois, Tripp Lite is a leading manufacturer of products to power, protect, manage, house, cool, connect and mount your equipment. With a large selection of connectivity products, Tripp Lite has everything from USB hubs and reversible USB cables to fiber-optic cables and over Cat5e/Cat6 signal extenders. Whether you need to connect high-speed networks to switches, routers and servers in your data center, or send high-resolution video signals to displays and digital signs, Tripp Lite has the complete solution. Plus, before and after your purchase, our Chicago-based, in-house technical support specialists are available to assist you by phone, email and live chat. With over 90 years of quality products and service, Tripp Lite is a brand you can trust.
Compare with similar items
The N062-016-KJ 16-Port 1U Rack-Mount Unshielded Blank Keystone/Multimedia Patch Panel manages and organizes the cabling in your network. The 16 blank cutouts accommodate all keystone jacks, including RJ45 Ethernet, HDMI audio/video, voice and USB applications. Ports are clearly numbered to help you identify connections. Mounts easily into 1U of an EIA-standard 19-inch two-post rack or wall-mount rack enclosure. Made from heavy-duty cold-rolled steel. Grounding wire included.
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
If you're going for the 24-port, be advised! You will need a very narrow RJ45 jack. Otherwise, grab a couple 12/16-ports or a 2U unit.
(1) I wanted the freedom to switch cables and repurpose ports with ease.
(2) I wanted not only network, but also HDMI and USB ports. Punchdown panels are 8P8C-only.
This was the only keystone patch panel I could find that had 12 openings spaced evenly across. Most panels come in at a minimum of 16 ports (the majority of which would've ended up covered with blanks in my small rack), or with ports grouped in clusters or concentrated in the center. This panel is nicely designed and finished, and keystones snap in and out with ease.
By R. Cantrell on July 16, 2018
My only complaint is it did NOT come with a strain relief bar. I know it doesn't say it does, but I had read in the comments by some that it does. As I am mounting this to a wall frame and not a rack, this set me back a couple of minutes. But I was able to fabricate something easily enough. Just be aware that it does NOT come with one if you are expecting one.
Other than that, great product at a great price.
Only wish is that there were an easy way to order extra inserts...
Top reviews from other countries
I mounted this in a StarTech 6U wall mount rack without any issues.
I had to rig up my own cable strain relief since this does not include anything to tie the cables off to. Additionally, I couldn't figure out how to remove the keystone jacks from this without risking damaging the panel. Luckily I put my first "test" keystone in a spot I was okay with.
One minor thing, had to cut some strips of printer labels to put over top of the ports. The material on there is some glossy material where I couldn't write on properly.