Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Tripp Lite 6 Rotatable Outlet Surge Protector Power Strip, Black, Lifetime Limited Warranty & $20,000 INSURANCE (SWIVEL6)
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
|You Save:||$8.40 (40%)|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- PROTECT ANY ELECTRONIC DEVICE FROM POWER SURGES & SPIKES: Wall mount power strip surge protector with six pivoting outlets protects your PC, personal computer, laptop, printer, scanner, router, phone, fax, modem, television, lamp or any other home/office electronics from dangerous power surges, spikes & line noise.
- WALL TAP SURGE WITH SIX ROTATABLE OUTLETS: This black surge suppressor provides six rotatable NEMA 5-15R outlets. Rotating outlet surge allows for easier plug connection and removal. Direct plug in design plugs into standard NEMA 5-15R outlet with no power cord. Just pivot outlets for easy connection to all AC powered devices.
- SAFETY FIRST! HIGH JOULE-RATING: CONFORMS TO UL 1449 SAFETY STANDARDS: Automatic shutoff cuts power to outlets when the protection circuit has been compromised. 1500 joules mean maximum protection for your equipment. 2 diagnostic LEDs alert user to protection and grounding status. Conforms to current UL 1449 3rd Edition safety standards.
- COMPACT DIRECT-PLUG IN DESIGN! CONVENIENT OPTIONS FOR PLACEMENT IN ANY ENVIRONMENT: This black wall tap surge protector fits effortlessly into your setup. Direct plug-in design converts two outlets into six by plug in into any wall outlet. Pivoting outlets make it perfect for kitchen counters, living rooms, bedrooms or home offices!
- LIFETIME WARRANTY, $20,000 INSURANCE: Flat surge protector offers Lifetime Limited Warranty and $20,000 Ultimate Lifetime Insurance covers any connected equipment damaged by a power surge.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
CHOKING HAZARD -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare with similar items
The SWIVEL6 offers reliable surge and line noise protection. Premium features include a compact, direct plug-in design for easy portability, six rotatable outlets for easier plug connection and removal and 1500 joules of surge absorption protection. Diagnostic LEDs alert you to potential wiring or protection faults before connected equipment is damaged. Lifetime warranty with $20,000 Ultimate Lifetime Insurance (USA, Puerto Rico & Canada only).
From the Manufacturer
Tripp Lite 6 Rotatable Outlet Surge Protector Power Strip, Black
Legal DisclaimerThis product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I find this very useful in several spots around the house, for example, on one of my tvs, I have a Fire, a Chromecast and a Roku dongle (bit redundant I know ;) ) and do not wish to have any of them on unless in use. I really like that I can easily turn the power on and off to the one that I am using without unplugging it. I also appreciate having an ‘always on’ outlet.
I have just ordered another one to use primarily as a charging station. I like to leave adapters plugs in the strip so that I only have to attach devices. I do worry about the possibility of a loose cable not attached to a device catching the attention of a pet. Being able to switch off those charging adapters not in use will give me additional peace of mind.
The six foot cord is very sturdy and this Tripp Lite surge protector strip does have the UL certified seal on the bottom.
I read elsewhere on here where someone said you could plug this into the top socket of your wall plug and it would leave the bottom plug free. That is not the case. This has a prong that sticks out the middle that is designed to fit into the ground (third prong of a three-prong plug) of the top outlet while it plugs in normally and gets its power from the bottom plug outlet.
If you removed that middle plastic prong from this so you could plug it into the top plug on the wall, it would lose much of it's stability that helps keep it from easily falling off the wall. I've seen other plug mounted surge protectors like this that actually require you to remove the middle screw and cover plate on the wall sockets and then they come with a much longer middle screw that you use to attach it and keep it even more securely in place. I prefer the method this Tripp Lite uses as it holds well enough and you don't have to worry about misplacing a wall plate and screw if you ever decide to remove the surge protector because they don't need to be removed with this type of design.
If I could change one thing about this surge protector it would be to have one one side of the plugs be meant to plug items in horizontally and the opposite side to face the other directions so items could be plugged int vertically. Depending on the design of power bricks they'll often cover up a plug above/below it while if the plugs were all going the other direction, it would leave the ones next to it open. Versatility is important in power strips and surge protectors.