Add to your order
from Asurion, LLC $29.69
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty. Power surges covered from day one.
- EXPERT TECH HELP: Real experts available 24/7 to help with set-up, connectivity issues, troubleshooting and much more.
- PRODUCT ELIGIBILITY: Plans cover products purchased in the last 30 days.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. If we can’t repair it, we’ll send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product or replace it.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ $21.03 shipping
Tripp Lite SMART1000LCDTAA 1000VA 500W UPS Smart Tower LCD AVR 120V USB Coax RJ45 TAA GSA, 8 Outlets
Enhance your purchase
- Tripp Lite Smart1000Lcdtaa Taa Compliant Ups Smart Pro
- Tripp Lite SMART1000LCDTAA 1000VA 500W UPS Smart Tower LCD AVR 120V USB Coax RJ45 TAA GSA, 8 Outlets
Buy it with
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
- Model: SMART1000LCDTAA
- Load Capacity: 1000 VA (500 W)
- Nominal AC Input/Output: 120 V, 60 Hz
- AC Outlets: 8 x 5-15R (4 UPS, 4 Surge-Only)
- Output Waveform (AC Mode): Sine Wave
- Output Waveform (Battery Mode): PWM Sine Wave
- Input Cord: 6 ft. (1.8 m) Cord with 5-15P Right-Angle Plug
- Half-Load Runtime: 10 min. (250 W Load)
- Single Computer Runtime: 60 min. (Energy-Efficient PC and LCD)
Line-Interactive Tower UPS with LCD
This line-interactive UPS system protects your valuable equipment from damage, downtime and data loss.
- Battery backup supports equipment during outages.
- AVR corrects power sags (brownouts).
- Surge protection blocks harmful transient voltages on AC, phone and coaxial lines.
- The illuminated LCD screen displays the input voltage, battery capacity and operating status.
- The USB port connects to a computer for power management and automatic file saves.
- Vertical or horizontal placement matches your application.
- The 3-year warranty and $250,000 insurance reflect Tripp Lite's commitment to product quality and customer satisfaction.
- TAA compliance meets the requirements of GSA Schedules and other government contracts.
Power Protection and Battery Backup
Between severe weather, the aging electrical grid and hazards lurking inside your own walls, your equipment is under constant attack from power problems. Even a brief loss of power or a momentary surge can ruin your equipment and destroy irreplaceable data. Prevent damage, downtime and data loss by installing this UPS system. It conditions incoming AC power, provides enough battery backup to outlast most outages and automatically saves open files and shuts down computers gracefully during extended blackouts.
Protect Home and Office Computer Systems: Desktop Computers, Workstations, Displays, Inkjet Printers, Modems, Wireless Routers, Hubs, Scanners, External Drives.
Protect Home and Office Electronics: HDTVs, DVRs, Video Game Consoles, Sound Systems, Streaming Media Players, Device/Battery Chargers.
Vertical or Horizontal Placement.
Reliable Battery Backup
- Single-Computer Runtime: This UPS system will support an energy-efficient desktop computer and LCD monitor for up to 60 minutes during an outage.
- Half-Load Runtime: This UPS system will support a 50% load (250 W) for up to 10 minutes.
- Optimized Outlet Array: 4 outlets have both battery backup and surge/noise protection, and 4 have surge/noise protection without battery backup.
AVR and Surge/Noise Protection
In locations with chronic voltage problems, frequent switching to battery drains reserve power and shortens battery life. This UPS system has a feature called automatic voltage regulation (AVR) that solves the problem. The UPS detects when input voltage is out of bounds and corrects it without using the battery.
All Tripp Lite UPS systems also include built-in surge protection and noise filtering to shield your equipment from destructive transient voltages and electromagnetic (EMI/RFI) line noise.
Data Line Surge Protection
Data lines connected to your equipment represent an unlocked "back door," allowing surges to enter and damage or destroy sensitive electronic components. In addition to protecting against surges on the AC power line, this UPS system protects your equipment against surges on connected phone and coaxial lines.
The RJ11 jacks protect a telephone, analog modem or DSL modem line.
The coaxial connectors protect a cable TV, satellite or cable modem line.
Illuminated LCD Screen
The illuminated LCD screen shows a variety of helpful data, including input voltage, battery capacity, power status, battery status and AVR status. You can rotate the LCD to match the orientation of the UPS system for optimal viewing, and a built-in dimmer switch adjusts the brightness of the LCD backlight.
Flexible Management Options
There are three ways to manage this UPS system:
1. Use the multifunction LCD screen.
2. Use the HID-compliant USB port and your computer's built-in power management features.
3. Use the USB port with Tripp Lite's free PowerAlert software.
PowerAlert provides enhanced features like automatic file saves, event notification, logging, advanced device control and an SNMP agent that supports centralized management. You can always download the latest version of PowerAlert at Tripp Lite's website.
Environmentally Responsible Design
- High Efficiency: This UPS system saves energy, produces less heat, shrinks your carbon footprint and reduces annual operating costs.
- User-Replaceable Battery: This UPS system has a user-replaceable, recyclable battery, allowing it to remain in service instead of going to a landfill.
- RoHS Compliance: This UPS system complies with the RoHS (Restriction of Hazardous Substances) Directive, limiting the use of hazardous substances in manufacturing.
Dependable Service from an Industry Leader
Service and Support
- 3-Year Product Warranty: If this UPS system (including the internal battery) proves defective in material or workmanship within that period, Tripp Lite will repair or replace it at no charge.
- Insurance: Tripp Lite will repair or replace connected equipment damaged by surges – even lightning strikes!
- Free Tech Support: Chicago-based, in-house tech specialists are available by phone, e-mail and chat.
- Over 90 Years: Founded in 1922, Tripp Lite has a long-established and proven track record of providing reliable products and responsive customer service.
- Trusted Name: From the smallest office to the largest data center, customers worldwide trust Tripp Lite to power, protect, manage and connect valuable IT equipment. Third-Party Safety Testing and ISO 9001 Certification.
Compare with similar items
Tripp Lite 1000VA Smart UPS Battery Back Up, 500W Tower, 8 Outlets, LCD Display, AVR, USB, Tel / DSL / Coax Protection, 3 Year Warranty & $250,000 Insurance (SMART1000LCD) Black
CyberPower CP1000AVRLCD Intelligent LCD UPS System, 1000VA/600W, 9 Outlets, AVR, Mini-Tower, Black
APC UPS, 1500VA UPS Battery Backup & Surge Protector, BX1500M Backup Battery, AVR, Dataline Protection and LCD Display, Back-UPS Pro Uninterruptible Power Supply
Tripp Lite 1000VA 600W ECO-Friendly UPS Battery Backup, AVR Protection, LCD Display, Line-Interactive, 8 Outlets and 2 USB Charging Ports, 120V, Tel Protection (ECO1000LCD)
|Sold By||Junipers'||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Technology Galaxy|
|Item Dimensions||3.7 x 7.2 x 11.85 inches||7.24 x 3.66 x 11.84 inches||10.2 x 3.9 x 9 inches||15.04 x 3.94 x 9.84 inches||11.33 x 3.9 x 11 inches|
|Item Weight||15.43 lbs||15.65 lbs||0.28 ounces||24.25 lbs||18.40 lbs|
The TAA-compliant SMART1000LCDTAA SmartPro LCD 120V, 1000VA/500W Line-Interactive Uninterruptible Power Supply provides battery backup and AC power protection against blackouts, brownouts, power surges and line noise that can damage electronics or destroy data. Ideal for backing up your desktop computer or audio/visual components, this line-interactive UPS switches to battery backup mode in milliseconds to keep your connected equipment running long enough to save files and shut down safely with no data loss. While all eight NEMA 5-15R outlets protect against surges, four outlets also provide up to 3 hours of UPS battery support for a DVR component, 60 minutes of support for a basic desktop PC and LCD monitor, and 10 minutes of support at half load (250W). Automatic voltage regulation (AVR) corrects undervoltages as low as 89V without using any battery power. EMI/RFI noise filtering improves your equipment’s performance and prevents damage. A 1038-joule surge suppression rating protects your equipment from harmful power surges. Space-saving NEMA 5-15P plug with 6-foot cord connects to any NEMA 5-15R socket and allows furniture to be placed flush against the wall. Large rotatable LCD screen with dimmer shows real-time statuses at a glance. With Tripp Lite’s free PowerAlert software (available via free web download), the SMART1000LCDTAA enables safe unattended system shutdown and file saves in case of a prolonged power failure.