|Print List Price:||$6.99|
Save $4.00 (57%)
Tripping on Coconuts: An Author’s Adventures and Misadventures in the Florida Keys Kindle Edition
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Top Customer Reviews
Even though I am not a big fan of fishing, I did enjoy reading about all of Tom and Blanche's crazy adventures while fishing: catching a scary bat, getting hit by lightning, and a mishap with a hook that turned into a medical emergency.
My favorite part of the book was when Tom and Blanche went to visit an old friend and were taken advantage of. I shouldn't have laughed at Tom's misfortune and Tom shouldn't have mentioned that he had a new gold charge card.
I recommend this book to anyone looking for a well written short story that will keep your attention right to the last page.
Tripping on Coconuts.
A short true story based on Tom Wintons experience. I loved this story and love the way it's told by an excellent author. If your looking for a short true story then this book is for you.
5* 16 June 2016
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Biographies & Memoirs > Memoirs
- Books > Biographies & Memoirs > Travelers & Explorers
- Books > Travel > Travel Writing
- Books > Travel > United States > Florida > Keys
- Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > Two hours or more (65-100 pages) > Biographies & Memoirs
- Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > Two hours or more (65-100 pages) > Travel
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Biographies & Memoirs > Memoirs
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Travel > Travel Writing