Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
4 Year Asurion Home Improvement Extended Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- Covers mechanical and electrical breakdowns.
- No deductibles or hidden fees. Shipping included on all repairs. Fully transferable.
- Easy claims process online 24/7. If we can't fix it, we will send you an Amazon e-Card reimbursement for your product purchase price.
- Plan term and coverage begins at the end of the manufacturer's labor warranty. Plan is fully refunded if canceled within 30 days.
- Plan contract will be emailed from Asurion within 24 hours of purchase. This will not ship with your product.
Triton TA1200BS Belt Sander 3-Inch by 21-Inch
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Powerful 10-Amp motor
- Variable speed control
- Adjustable auxiliary handle, lock-on button and belt tracking adjustment
- Side dust port or connection to vacuum system
- Includes inversion stand, dust bag 3-Inch by 24-Inch sanding belt
|EAN||0885973000550 , 0798256215254|
|Number of Items||1|
|UPC||798256215254 , 885973000550|
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
The Benchmark In Precision Power Tools For Over 35 Years
Precision has been at the very heart of Triton’s philosophy since 1976, when the first Workstation was produced. Designed in Australia, Triton tools continue to be built with this philosophy at the forefront of every project.
From routers and laser-guided circular saws, to one of the industry-renowned Superjaws and Series 2000 Workcentre, you can rely on Triton for tools that provide an accurate, quality finish every time. Register online to find out about Triton's exciting and innovative new products as soon as they become available.
This belt sander features a Powerful 10Amp motor for rapid stock removal with variable speed control. It's small diameter front roller is perfect for sanding confined areas and detailed work. The TA 1200BX features belt tracking adjustment for accurate alignment of the sanding belt and a side dust port which makes it easy to connect to a dust bag or vacuum system. Neon safety light indicates when power is available to the sander. Includes inversion clamps, dust bag and 3-Inch by 24-Inch sanding belt. Weight 10.58-Pound.
From the Manufacturer
Established in 1976, Triton Precision Power Tools designs and manufactures a wide range of power tools primarily aimed at the expert woodworker. From award-winning, innovative routers, sanding products and circular saws, to the ground-breaking SuperJaws and the original Triton Workcenter, Triton has a history of innovative design, which is responsive to the needs of woodworking professionals and enthusiasts alike.See all Product description
Style: Belt Sander
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The solution is to pull out your tap and die set and rethread the hole (re-tapping the bolt won't hurt either, since it probably got mangled when you were bearing down on it wondering why in hell it wouldn't catch).
You'll need metric taps and dies: the bolt size is M6 1.0.
Didn't imagine when I ordered this product that I'd be obliged to do some minor machining before I could put it to work. Major fail.
No info on bolt thread size. This is useless unless I can get the bolt hole properly threaded. Bolt is too large or the sander hole is too small or not threaded properly.
Most recent customer reviews
I wouldn't pay $20 for this.Read more