- Series: Right Wing in America
- Hardcover: 272 pages
- Publisher: Routledge; 1 edition (June 30, 1998)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0765602776
- ISBN-13: 978-0765602770
- Product Dimensions: 6.5 x 1 x 9.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1 pounds
- Average Customer Review: 6 customer reviews
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#3,001,583 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- #1628 in Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Politics & Government > United States > State
- #2575 in Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Politics & Government > Elections & Political Process > Political Parties
- #3458 in Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Politics & Government > Elections & Political Process > Elections
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Rise and Triumph of the California Right, 1945-66 (Right Wing in America) 1st Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Schuparra pinpoints a critical point in US political history and tracks the development of the nascent political ideology that one day will take over national government.
I enjoy good, well written history and I certainly enjoyed this book. It is extremely well written and highly entertaining.
Unless you refuse to use your left hand for fear of its revolutionary tendencies, as some of the other reviewers seem to, you will absolutely enjoy this book.
The book started out great but immediately disressed into liberal fantasies of right-wing obstructionism of the democratic process.
All I have to say is that if Barry Goldwater had won in 1964, this guy would have been the first against the wall.