- Paperback: 192 pages
- Publisher: Motorbooks; First edition (October 26, 2001)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0760301654
- ISBN-13: 978-0760301654
- Product Dimensions: 8.2 x 0.4 x 10.8 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.2 pounds
- Average Customer Review: 6 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #3,421,234 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Triumph Cars in America Paperback – October 26, 2001
The Amazon Book Review
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Cook's stories are entertaining and objective given the memior-like quality of the work. The book covers all major US triumph products from just before WWII and ends with a telling look at the evolution of the untraditional TR7's and TR8's.