3 Year Toys Accident Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Drops, spills and cracked screens due to normal use covered from day one. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty.
- PRODUCT ELIGIBILITY: Plans cover products purchased in the last 30 days.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. If we can’t repair it, we’ll send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product or replace it.
Triumph Lumen-X Lazer 6’ Interactive Air Hockey Table Featuring All-Rail LED Lighting and In-Game Music
|You Save:||$62.55 (14%)|
|Color||Blue - black -|
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||72 x 40 x 31 inches|
|Sport Type||Air hockey|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Light up the night with the illuminating technology of the Lumen-X Lazer Air Hockey Table
- Interactive table features in-rail LED lighting with cascading effects and in-game music. Age Range- 8 - 11 Years
- Elevate gaming experience with accessories – two ultra-bright strikers and light-up puck
- Enjoy fast and furious game play as dual motor blowers provide continuous air flow
- Easily keep track of the action without losing focus while playing with electronic scoring.Surface Material: PVC
- NOTE: Refer the Manual before use
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
More items to explore
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
When the lights go out, let the fun begin. The Triumph Lumen-X Lazer Air Hockey Table’s exciting new technology illuminates the dark and adds another dimension of excitement to gameplay. The interactive table features in-rail LED lighting with cascading effects and in-game music perfect for competitions between family and friends. The table, measuring 72” L x 40” W x 31” H, includes two ultra-bright blue strikers and a light-up blue puck creating an elevated gaming experience. Dual motor blowers provide continuous air flow to keep play fast and furious over the smooth, MDF-engineered play surface with white and blue silkscreen playfield lines. Easily keep track of the action without losing focus while playing with the electronic scorer. The table is supported by 12mm thick legs with four 2.5” leg levelers to ensure your play surface remains perfectly flat even if the floor is not level.
Manual [PDF ]
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 72 x 40 x 31 inches; 75 Pounds
- Item model number : 45-6800W
- Department : Indoor games
- Date First Available : November 2, 2016
- Manufacturer : Escalade Sports
- ASIN : B01MREOEQ4
- Best Sellers Rank: #25,518 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors)
- Customer Reviews:
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I received the table yesterday and unpacked and assembled it in less than an hour. Assembly was pretty straight forward but made difficult by the terrible quality of the included Allen wrench. The Allen wrench is necessary to attach legs to the table. There are 12 bolts (3 per leg) that need to be tightened. The long end of the wrench was not finished properly and had a metal cuticle that prevented it from fitting into the hole in the bolt's head. I had to use the short end of the wrench to drive bolts in (not just to tighten them) which required taking the wrench out and reporting it many times.
My table arrived broken. One of the bins that catches the puck after goal was completely separated. Two screws that held it in place pulled out of the MDF that the table is made of and some of the table MDF was broken and stuck to the bin where the manufacturer used glue. I had to use Elmer glue to reattach the bin and to fill the holes where screws are supposed to go. This is not what I expect with a brand new product. There are four decorative panels that connect legs. They attach with 6 small screws each. I found attaching 24 screws less than exciting especially because there are no pilot holes in the legs
The game itself is fun if you like air hockey. Lights, sounds, and electronic scoring are pretty cool. However, we've encountered the following issues:
1. Often when an opposing player hits the goal, the puck flies through the goal through of the bin's hole used to retrieve the puck. In other words the puck ends up on the floor rather than in the bin
2. The puck often flies off the table after being hit with a pusher during a counter-offensive strike.
3. If you play in the mid to low light environment (family room, man cave), the included non-light up red pucks are invisible as they slide on the gray play surface, making the light up puck the only option.
4. The light up puck seems like the only usable option. However, the puck battery is not rechargeable like pusher's batteries. Unfortunately, the puck we have turns on and off randomly during the game. I removed and reinstalled the battery but it continues to turn on and off by itself. When the puck turns off by itself it doesn't react to the switch. I am guessing something is not soldered properly inside and gets disconnected and reconnected from impacts. Also, screws that hold battery compartment on the puck, fell out during the few games we've played since receiving the table. I fixed it by putting a drop of Elmer's glue into each of the screw holes. UPDATE: The switch on the puck broke on day 3 making it impossible to turn it on. The company told me over a week ago that they were sending a replacement, yet none received. They also told me that a replacement puck costs $7 + shipping. If they only last 3 days, it is a horrible prospect...
5. This table's scoring goes to 10 points. The official air hockey rules say that you win with 7 points.
6. The warranty is only 90 days.
7. Air cushion created by two fans seems to be very good in the middle of the table but does not appear sufficient in the corners. The puck stops due to insufficient air cushion around the circles in each of the the corners of the table and also at the entrance to goals.
8. No off switch. The fans run constantly unless you unplug the table. I solved this by plugging it into a small power strip with a switch.
I also think that it would make much more sense if the table had built in black light and used widely available glow-in-the-dark pucks.
Overall I thought that the table is a good idea poorly executed. I received the table for review for free and I am less than impressed with it. I would not recommend paying $500 (price at the time of the review) for this product.
These are the main issues:
1st scoring sensor didn’t work from day 2, within 2 weeks of barely using it, 2nd sensor is dead too. Useless cheap electronics.
Unless the electronics are upgraded of durable quality( not made in China, sorry) this is junk.
You could increase the price another $50 but get the electronic sourced from Germany and you will have zero failures and complaints.
Any way, it’s your business, you should know what you want to do with this.
This is going back to Amazon, despite the fact that I already spent 3 hours working on it, I’m done with this. 2 or 6 month warranty but the way I see it, it will be a piece of useless furniture very soon. Sorry guys
Purchased this last month and while playing it, suddenly the puck is not sliding well on one side of the board. Smell something burning and realize that one of the fans has gone out, making it unplayable.
Overall in the less than month we've played with it, it has been a lot of fun. Solid construction, good look and good play, however, a couple of things could use improvement.
1) There needs to be a way to turn off the fans without unplugging it. I can turn off the sound and LED displays but I have to unplug or the fan stays on.
2) A slight inset for the lights means you can catch your puck causing some really weird deflections
3) For some reason the pucks fly off the table a lot.