Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $8.44 shipping
+ $5.97 shipping
+ $6.47 shipping
Trivial Pursuit Dvd Star Wars
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 2 to 4 players or teams.
- Ages: Adult
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
CHOKING HAZARD -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
Test your Star Wars knowledge with this detailed Star Wars Saga Edition Trivial Pursuit DVD Game. The classic board game has over 2,500 questions, including 1,800 questions on cards, 600 DVD questions and 100 "go for the win" questions also on DVD. The 2 content-rich DVDs contain exciting footage from all 6 movies, including the upcoming Episode III: Revenge of the Sith. The game includes the game board, 2 DVDs, 1 die, 4 character tokens, 24 scoring wedges, instructions and question and answer cards in a storage box. For 2 to 4 players or teams, ages 10 years and up. Made in USA.
From the Manufacturer
Thrilling, interactive gameplay transports you to a galaxy far, far away! Classic TRIVIAL PURSUIT action is combined with mind-numbing questions from all six episodes! 20 pre-planned games on two content-rich DVDs challenge you to answer a 1,800 card questions, 600 video questions and 100 go for the win questions! Collectible tokens are in the shape of some of your favorite Star Wars characters!
Compare to similar items
This item Trivial Pursuit Dvd Star Wars
Star Wars: The Card Game 1616613815
Star Wars B004ZK68NE
|Shipping||$5.49||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Bookstop1958||AMZGeorgia||Amazon.com||FTW GAMERS|
|Item Dimensions||10.6 x 2.6 x 15.9 in||10.5 x 2.75 x 16 in||11.75 x 11.75 x 3 in||5.4 x 5.7 x 0.9 in|
Top Customer Reviews
Also, I was slightly dissapointed in the choice of pieces to play as. They were all jedi. And it's also slightly difficult to tell them apart.
Overall, I enjoyed the game, but can't get anyone to play it with me.
Well, there's definitely some cons that we found after first playing it:
1) TOO MANY ROLL AGAIN SPACES. We kept landing on them! The problem is that you can choose your direction but often times you land on roll again in both directions
2) this is supposed to be for diehard fans. So why are there questions like "what weapon did Anakin use to kill the Tusken Raiders?" or "What did Han say to Leia after she told him she loves him?" SERIOUSLY? Why aren't there cards with different levels of difficulty? The hard ones, like ones that you'd only know if you watched behind-the-scenes features--that's what would've helped
3) this is just a bit of advice, but don't play as teams. You're going to have someone on yours who doesn't know anything, which gets tedious. My friends and I will probably make more game pieces out of whatever and then keep track of the colors we earn, so that more than 4 people can play and we can avoid teams
4) there's no party mode. Maybe I missed it, but it would be great if there was just a bunch of DVD trivia to casually play.
I mean, I can't be too picky because this is the only option on the market for SW trivia games, but there's a few kinks that held back the game. I think we will rewrite the rules, like not doing roll agains, and hopefully it'll be more fun.
A word of caution is in order, though. If you would never call yourself "a Star Wars fan," then you probably will be able to answer only a handful of questions during any particular game. In fact, even the most "diehard" fans are likely to find a few questions that will leave them scratching their heads.