Save Big On Open-Box & Pre-owned: Buy "Trixie Poker Box, Level 2” from Amazon Warehouse Deals and save 53% off the $43.99 list price. Product is eligible for Amazon's 30-day returns policy and Prime or FREE Shipping. See all Open-Box & Pre-owned offers from Amazon Warehouse Deals.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $8.95 shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Trixie Pet Products
|Price:||$22.79 & FREE Shipping on orders over $25. Details|
- For intermediate players
- 4 boxes can be individually placed on base or used together
- Each has a different challenge to master in order to retrieve a treat
- Vary number and placement of treats to increase level of difficulty
- Includes a booklet with tips, tricks for challenging and training dogs through play
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Dogs are very playful and intelligent animals. Channel their energy and curiosity into something positive with TRIXIE's Poker Box. It's designed for the intermediate canine gamer. Each compartment has a different challenge to master, in order to retrieve a treat-lids, flaps, knobs, ropes and drawers. Vary the number and placement of treats to increase the level of difficulty. The non-slip rubber feet keep the game in place as your dog explores. We've also included an instructional booklet with tips and tricks for challenging and training dogs of all ages through play. Dishwasher safe. One year warranty. Measures 12 x 12 x 4 inches. Weight 1 lb.
Style: Poker Box, Level 2
Top Customer Reviews
I don't know how to upload a video, but I'll be sure to update this review if I ever figure it out.
However, this puzzle game does provide entertainment for my simple-minded dog that enjoys finding treats under things. If only life were so rewarding. Show up at work and find bonus money under your desk chair! Sit through a dull meeting without looking bored and get a nice "good boy" after. Aaah, to dream!
I've bought several of these for my dog and she does love them. Make sure you participate in the game or clean up after as the removable pieces can be taken and chewed.
- The product seems very unlikely to injure my dog while he's using it. He tends to nudge the pieces with his face and nose and it doesn't seem like it will cut him. Some reviews others have made on similar products (not the same manufacturer though) had issues with their products injuring their dog. This seems unlikely to do that
- the pieces are small enough that he can move them easily. He doesn't like to hold the knobs in his mouth, but he is able to tip them over with his nose
- there are enough variations to keep the dog interested for awhile
- it's not too hard or too easy. It took him a while to get started on it and still takes a few minutes to solve the entire thing
- we haven't needed to clean it yet, but cleaning seems like it will be simple and easy
- it seems durable and like it will last
- the knob pieces may be too large for my dog. Or maybe he just doesn't like them. Either way, he is still able to work with them
Ultimately, I would definitely recommend this product for any dog, regardless of the dogs size. The larger version may be better for larger dogs, but for the smaller ones, this was perfect.