Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $6.99 shipping
+ Free Shipping
Trixie Pet Products
|Price:||& FREE Shipping. Details & FREE Returns|
|You Save:||$20.83 (35%)|
- Ideal for small spaces
- Simply fold shut for quick and easy storage
- Condo and top lying hammock wrapped in plush
- Natural sisal scratching surface
- Removable cushion insert machine washable
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Trixie's miguel cat scratching tower's unique design is ideal for small spaces. Simply fold it up for quick and easy storage. While in use, it will provide endless opportunities for cats to play, explore, scratch or just relax. Felines can sharpen their claws on the durable sisal scratching surface instead of on your furniture or carpet, giving them a healthy outlet for their scratching instincts. Spunky cats can jump, climb or perch in the plush hammock and lie in wait for unsuspecting prey or just relax and enjoy the view. for a cozy retreat, they can crawl inside the soft sided condo with a plush insert. The neutral browns make this piece of cat furniture easy to integrate into your home décor. Suitable for cats of all ages and activity levels. One year warranty. Color brown and beige. Dimensions 21 by 14 by 26-Inch. Weight 11-pound
Product detailsColor:Miguel, brown
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 20.5 x 13.75 x 25.5 inches; 0.16 Ounces
- Item model number : 44770
- Date First Available : July 20, 2012
- Manufacturer : Trixie Pet Products
- ASIN : B003TOQ24C
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item can be shipped to select countries outside of the U.S. Learn More
- Best Sellers Rank: #40,779 in Pet Supplies (See Top 100 in Pet Supplies)
- Customer Reviews:
Compare with similar items
AmazonBasics Cat Tree Tower With Perch Condo - 12 x 12 x 20 Inches, Dark Brown
Trixie Pet Products Miguel Fold and Store Cat Tower, 20.25 x 13.75 x 25.5, Gray/Light Gray
Go Pet Club Cat Tree Perch
TRIXIE Cat Tree, Cat Tower, Cat Playground, Modern Style Cat Furniture
TRIXIE Pet Products Topi Cat Condo
|Shipping||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping on orders over $25.00 shipped by Amazon or get Fast, Free Shipping with Amazon Prime|
|Color||Miguel, brown||Brown||Miguel, gray||Brown/Black||Mexia Cat Tower 29in.||Chocolate brown|
|Item Dimensions||20.50 x 13.75 x 25.50 inches||12.18 x 12.18 x 20.04 inches||20.25 x 13.75 x 25.50 inches||19.25 x 19.25 x 23.00 inches||15.75 x 15.75 x 29.00 inches||12.00 x 13.00 x 21.00 inches|
|Size||20.25 x 13.75 x 25.5 inches||—||20.25 x 13.75 x 25.5 inches||19.25"W x 19.25"L x 23"H||15.75 x 15.75 x 29 inches||Small (12 x 21 x 13 in.)|
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1. It's not very stable. My 1 year old cat weighs 8.2 pounds and it's ok for her, but as she gets bigger I will have to figure out a way to weigh it down so it doesn't tip over when she jumps up into the hammock.
2. The material is flimsy & the stitching isn't durable. After 2 days one of the seams on the top came apart. I used my cheap staple gun to attach it to the frame because she sleeps in the hammock alllll day. The frame didn't feel very sturdy either so I doubt it will last very long. I hope it does because she loooves it.
3. The bottom is most likely cardboard with material sewn over it. I will at some point replace the cardboard with some plywood & padding to make it more stable.
I just got my kitten so my other 16 pound cat has not used it yet, but I'm sure he will the first opportunity he gets. I don't recommend getting this if your cat is more than 5 or 6 pounds
This stands at just the right height for that, and seems to be liked enough, though I do have a few comments:
- Our cat is 15.2lbs, and while that's on the upper end of the housecat weight spectrum, in my experience it's not all that uncommon. Given this, she FITS in the sling bed perfectly well, but it seems to lack ample support for one of her girth. We've remedied this by stuffing a pillow in the wedge underneath the hammock. This seems to do the trick, and now she sleeps there for hours at a time. She's there as I write this!
- The little balls attached to the edge were simultaneously well received and short lived. She pulled both off inside of the first two hours of ownership.
- The underneath portion is a bit snug. She uses it from time-to-time but it was neither why we bought it nor is it regularly used.
- I cannot comment at all to the collapse function of the tower, as it has never been put away since we received it. If that's important to you then it's here that I'd defer to other reviews.
Overall, I've purchased things that have been enjoyed less. If I had to say, I'd recommend it for anyone with our particular need.
This cat tree is nice and compact, so it doesn't overcrowd the room, but it still has a lot of options for my cat to interact with it: a hiding place, two different ledges to jump up on, scratching posts, even a little dangle ball. She was actually trying to scratch it and play with it while I was still putting everything together! And as soon as I got it up, she took right to it, no prompting or catnip bait required.
However, I do have to knock off a star because the main post is a little wobbly; it doesn't feel like it's going to fall over or anything, but the whole thing shakes a little when my cat moves around on it. She's a small cat, so if your cat is bigger/heavier, this might not be the best option for you. It might also be slightly unstable because of the other reason why I'm dropping a star: according to the instructions, it was supposed to include an Allen wrench, but there was none to be found in the box. I managed to get everything pretty tight with other tools, but having the Allen wrench that was meant to fit the screws would have made assembly a lot faster. However, nothing else was missing and it was actually fairly easy to construct, so I can't complain too much.
For the price you pay, this is a good overall cat tree, especially if you're looking for something smaller but still entertaining. Shipping was fast and assembly wasn't too bad. I would say that my cat and I are satisfied with this product.
Top reviews from other countries
Glad they use the scratch post rather than the carpets or furniture to scratch on