- Paperback: 96 pages
- Publisher: BookSurge Publishing (January 4, 2010)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1439272271
- ISBN-13: 978-1439272275
- Product Dimensions: 5.2 x 0.2 x 8 inches
- Shipping Weight: 5.8 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #8,638,303 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Trixie's Diner: My Story of Caring For the Terminally Ill At Home Paperback – January 4, 2010
The Amazon Book Review
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
About the Author
Mary Stefano cared for her two terminally ill parents at home. While doing so, she maintained her teaching career. She developed the attitude of Trixie's Diner as it led her through this spiritual journey and to this day.
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|