Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Little FIres Everywhere STEM nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch New Album by Noah Gundersen PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping. Shop Now FFII_gno

Showing 1-10 of 29 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 33 reviews
on November 28, 2013
Nobody likes using condoms. Any condom you use will desensitize intercourse to some degree. I've tried all condoms out there and even ones with a great reputation of being thin. The Kimono Kimono Microthin Condoms 12 Pack was one of those condoms with a good reputation, but after trying it, I went back to these Trojan Bareskin. The Trojans just roll easier onto your penis and also there is more sensation. I never feel like this condom is going to come off, break, or slip off. It's the best condom on the market.
on November 21, 2016
Great condom...my wife absolutely loves it and I do also. It does live up to its name...sometimes I have to check if it broke because it really feels like you are going in raw.
on July 13, 2015
These have to be some of my favorite condoms, feels really good and I'm speaking from the female side. Doesn't feel like someone is giving me an Indian burn inside of me. Thin but durable, haven't had one break on me yet!
on July 8, 2013
They are thin and are durable, but they are super tight. Didn't feel that great. going for something larger by Trojan.
on January 1, 2013
Delivered to your door discreetly and hey, they are what they are. Good fit and good lubrication. Not sure i can tell that they are thinner than others but seem as thin as you would want a condom to be.
on December 21, 2013
I again buy these goods for our family life. I and the husband very much like thin structure, it practically isn't felt. The best condoms.
on March 18, 2013
I have used a few of these so far, and I like that they are thin, but I had one break last night, which was a little shocking at first. Hopefully it was just an isolated incident.
on April 24, 2013
Very thin, works well, hardly notice them, didn't break or tear. Not really sure what else you would look for in a review. I'll buy them again in the future.
on November 25, 2013
Trojan is the best condom product out there , bare skin is one of my favorites really good and very sensitive
on May 6, 2013
Best condoms out there !! This as close as you will get to bare skin!! & THAT's SAYING SOMETHING !! A++++++ would very strongly recommend !!