FREE Shipping on orders over $25. Details
& FREE Shipping
Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping.
Ship it to us for free.
We are unable to process your trade-in order.
About the product
- A Mythical Adventure - Befriend the fabled Troll and embark on a journey through the Nordic wilderness as two outcasts struggling to survive
- Cooperative Split-Screen Multiplayer - Play through the story campaign locally with a friend
- Seamlessly Switch Characters - Swap between Otto and the Troll on the fly and play as contrasting characters, each with a unique presence and gameplay functionality
- Diversified Combat - Choose your combat style based on the situation; Become the Troll and stomp hunters with your massive feet, or smash them with your giant fists
- Terrain-Based Weapons and Crafting - Gather materials and craft deadly weapons that you'll need to survive your journey
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Deep in the Nordic wilderness, a teenage boy named Otto is forced to flee his home after a band of brutal hunters rip through his village in search of a mythical creature rumored to inhabit the forest. Now on the run for his life, Otto inadvertently finds and befriends the elusive creature being sought by the hunters. Thus begins the perilous adventure of Troll and Otto. Together, the unlikely friends embark on a journey through treacherous territory plagued with rivals. Natives to the forest, Troll and Otto must use their inherent skills to sneak, strategize, and battle their way back home. The forest is filled with unknowns, and teamwork is pivotal to staying alive.
Top customer reviews
This games needs some serious work to make it better.
I can't review the gameplay because I didn't get more than 90 seconds into it. The performance of this game is dismal, generally clocking in at 8-10 frames per second except for when it sporadically shoots up for a second or two. This would be bad enough, but the speed of the actual gameplay seems to vary with the frame rate, making it nauseating and unpleasant at best and unplayable at worst.
It's hard to understand what's dragging the frame rate down since nothing about it looks particularly taxing on the hardware. The assets are ugly and unprofessional, the lighting non-existent, and the rendering bare-bones. The whole effect is beyond amateurish.
Others have said console mode is better - I will be trying that mode later. Hoping there is a patch for the game on the switch
so far, not very far into the game, I will keep playing to see if it gets better - hope so
Update - no matter what i do - stared new games, re loaded game play, it will not let me past the first field - the load screen just will not load the next field after I climb the wall. This is frustrating after spending. Needs update soon
They should have tested more and they would have seen all these errors. Back on companies part. I hope the next cartridge works, or they send and update with fixes, because my son like playing it when it would work.
Sending game back for replacement and hope it was just this game cartridge.
Finding items is fairly easy. Crafting isn't bad. The bad guys, so far, are not too difficult. Story isn't bad. I did enjoy hunting.
Most recent customer reviews
Assuming you are a parent searching for a cheap game for your child, don't by this, your child won't be satisfied when he...Read more