- 12 Volt Pull Solenoid: Left Mount
- This unique solenoid uses a light gauge spring return and has a maximum stroke of 1"
- This solenoid is a component of a 12 Volt Trombetta Fuel Shutdown Kit (Part # P610-K1V12)
- MurCal is an Authorized Distributor of Trombetta products
- MurCal provides experienced application and product support, before and after the sale
Have one to sell?
Trombetta 12 Volt Pull Solenoid: Left Mount Part No. P610-A29V12
|Price:||$89.00 + $5.49 shipping|
Only 8 left in stock.
Ships from and sold by MurCal.
3 new from $89.00
Specifications for this item
|Number of Items||1|
|System of Measurement||Inch|
This shopping feature will continue to load items. In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading.
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Page 1 of 1 Start overPage 1 of 1
The Trombetta P610-A29V12 is a left-mount 12 volt solenoid built to withstand high temperature and high vibration environments. This unique solenoid uses a light gauge spring return and has a maximum stroke of 1". This solenoid is a component of a 12 Volt Trombetta Fuel Shutdown Kit (Part # P610-K1V12). MurCal is an Authorized Distributor of Trombetta products. As an approved and authorized distributor, MurCal stocks and ships each product order from our warehouse in Palmdale, California. MurCal provides application and product support, before and after the sale. Our in-house technical sales representatives have been trained by Trombetta and have the knowledge necessary to answer your questions. When you make an important purchase decision, be sure to consider the company that provides Trombetta's factory authorized sales and service.
There are no customer reviews yet.