Add to your order
from Asurion, LLC $3.99
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty. Power surges covered from day one.
- EXPERT TECH HELP: Real experts available 24/7 to help with set-up, connectivity issues, troubleshooting and much more.
- PRODUCT ELIGIBILITY: Plans cover products purchased in the last 30 days.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. We will send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product. In some cases, we will replace or repair it.
TRONWIRE TW-27 AMD Socket AM4 4-Pin Connector CPU Cooler with Copper Core Base & Aluminum Heatsink & 4.05-Inch Fan with Pre-Applied Thermal Paste for Desktop PC Computer
Enhance your purchase
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Supports Motherboard Socket: AM4
- Aluminum heatsink with copper core base - Pre-applied thermal paste - Direct screw mounting to socket AM4 motherboard
- 4.05-inch fan
- 4-pin PWM power connector (9-inch length, approximate)
- 7-Year Warranty
Buy it with
Compare with other electronic component fans
This ItemTRONWIRE TW-27 AMD Socket AM4 4-Pin Connector CPU Cooler with Copper Core Base & Aluminum Heatsink & 4.05-Inch Fan with Pre-Applied Thermal Paste for Desktop PC Computer
|brand||TRONSTORE||DEEP COOL||SilverStone Technology||Thermaltake||ARCTIC||TRONSTORE|
|power connector type||4 pin||-||-||4-Pin||-||3 pin|
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Compare with similar items
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
For giggles I put 1 of these coolers on a Bristol Ridge X4 950 (instead of the tiny box cooler that comes with the Athlons), set the fan speed to full and HWMonitor reports my idle temp to be about 21-25C.
That is the lowest idle temp I have seen on a Bulldozer-based cpu using a "stock" cooler. Bought a 2nd one to use on an upcoming Ryzen 1600x build, which I'm sure will be more than adequate for stock speeds.
By WendellMcC on February 20, 2019