4 Year General Merchandise Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- Covers failures due to power surge and other mechanical and electrical breakdowns.
- No deductibles or hidden fees. Shipping included on all repairs. Fully transferable.
- Easy claims process online 24/7. If we can't fix it, we will send you an Amazon e-Card reimbursement for your product purchase price.
- Plan term and select coverage begins date of purchase and is inclusive of the manufacturer's warranty. All other coverage begins after the manufacturer's warranty expires. Plan is fully refunded if canceled within 30 days.
- Plan contract will be emailed from Asurion within 24 hours of purchase. This will not ship with your product.
True Wireless Stereo Earbuds, Tronsmart Bluetooth 4.1 True Wireless Headphones In-Ear IPX4 Water-Resistance Sweatproof Sports Bluetooth Earphones with Mic for iPhone, Android ,Gym,Running and More
This item at this price, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.Prime free trial and invitee customers: We will automatically apply an Amazon.com Gift Card to your Gift Card Balance in the amount equal to the Prime exclusive discount after you become a paid Prime member. If you cancel your paid Prime membership or return the qualifying smartphone within the first 3 months of your paid Prime membership, we may void your Gift Card or charge you in the amount of the Gift Card. Terms and Conditions apply.
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- TWS(TRUE WIRELESS STEREO)TECHNOLOGY.It allows you to pair two headphones simultaneously, and you can also pair either headphone separately:Each headphone can be paired to your phone separately allowing for different audio streams to be played at the same time. You can also pair the headphones together and use them both simultaneously by activating TWS (True Wireless Stereo) function.Just Listen to Music Freely without Tangled Cords.
- PASSIVE NOISE CANCELING TECHNOLOGY AND SUPERIOR BASS.Passive noise canceling blocks out 90% of outside sound and reduces ambient noise. The bass is deep and dynamic allowing you to fully immerse yourself in your music.
- IPX4 WATER-RESISTANCE RATING .With the IPX4 water-resistance rating, you don't need to worry about sweat or water damage. The hook design also makes them comfortable and convenient to wear. These two features make the headphones a good companion for workouts or everyday use.
- BLUETOOTH 4.1 OFFERS GREAT CONNECTIVITY AND COMPATIBILITY.Featuring Bluetooth 4.1 and a world-class chip-set, paring range is up to 65ft (20m). The headphones are compatible with all Bluetooth enabled devices, such as your smartphone, tablet, or computer.
- TWO OPTIONAL PAIRING MODES&HOW TO CHARGE.You can stream audio to two headphones in stereo pairing mode or just the left headphone in mono paring mode.When charging the earphones(s), you need to unplug the removable hook(s). You will see the the Micro-USB input port(s), use the included Micro-USB cable to charge either one headphone or both.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
1.True Wireless Headphone: Set yourself free, and never again get annoyed by headphone cords when you are on a move.
2.Sport design: Perfect for different sports, Running, GYM,Golf and More
3.IPX4 WATER-RESISTANCE RATING:With the IPX4 water-resistance rating, you don't need to worry about sweat or water damage.
Device ID: S5
Music Playback :3-4 Hours
Standby time :45 Hours
Charging time :1.5 Hours
Wireless technology: Bluetooth 4.1
Support protocols: HSP/HFP/A2DP/AVRCP
Operating Range: 20M/Class 2
Battery Capacity: 80mAh, rechargeable lithium polymer
Input Power: DC 5V, 50mA
Dimensions&Weight :11.5 x 15.2 x 4.0 (cm); 0.18KG
1.When on a call, only the left headset plays voice and can be operated, the right headset will mute during a voice call. It doesn't mean the right headset is defective.
2.The newer the bluetooth version of your device(eg.phone) has, the better connectivity you will experience.
Compare with similar items
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I have a lot of experience with bluetooth headphones, but this is my first jump into the "true wireless" headphones (in other words, bluetooth headphones without the cable between them).
These headphones actually stay in my ear!! Some of these bluetooth styles are just too heavy (Jaybirds and I don't work well together) but these are surprisingly light weight. I have very small ears - this normally causes me problems with headphones. I did switch the rubber ear pieces to the smallest option. I'll admit the ear hook doesn't do much for me - they are only offered in one size and are a bit big for my ears, but they do help a slight bit regardless.
The charging mechanism took me a minute to figure out - the micro USB plug is actually where the earpieces go in. This is pretty cool way to hide (and protect) the port while you are wearing them. It comes with a Y cable to charge both headphones on one cable.
These aren't as ugly as some headphones, which is nice if you are going to be wearing these in a public setting. I know other reviewers pointed out the one button - this isn't an issue with me as I usually use the phone for volume control. The one button worked for the one thing I needed - pause/resume.
I answered a call on these and while the other person knew I was on bluetooth, they didn't complain about me being on a headset.
Also - the included bag is pretty nice! More headphones should have these.
They work great out of the box and the range it good.
I'm testing these at the gym soon, but I took them for a 2 mile run. I've always had issues with these kind of over the ear holding types. I spend a portion of my run adjusting them so I could hear them music and less outside noise. Yes, I used the ear doobers to see which fit my ear better. This is my issue with these setups.
That said, it wasn't all bad. The sound is LOUD which helps to cover outside noise. But since they like to sit just outside my ear the "noise cancelation" is useless.
It was a bit tricky to get them to power off. They wanted to change tracks and not turn off. I had to disconnect the Bluetooth and THEN turn them off. Maybe I'm doing it wrong. I'll test it further.
Over all these are pretty good! The sound quality is good, not tinny to me. They aren't heavy. And no wires...NICE.
For $30 it was worth it.
I really like the nice and neat design of it, and it never drop off even I mainly using it when I was running.
The battery life is fair enough, I charge it once per week, when I'm using it every single day.
The only problem is it is not the shape I love.
But overall it is still a good one
Hope they develop some software for gamer.
Most recent customer reviews
I'm surprise that I can find it from Amazon, overall I will give these earbuds 4.Read more
Came perfectly clean, not a scratch on them.Read more