Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Trophy Ridge Mohican Hip Arrow Holster
Amazon Vehicles Fall Reading 2016 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now STEM

Style Name: 2012 Model|Change
Price:$9.99+ Free shipping

on September 4, 2007
This quiver serves its purpose beautifully. I only shoot targets and this is perfect for target arrows. The most arrows I've had in it at one time were 12, but it could probably hold many more than that. The little belt clip is nice. I would recommend to anyone looking for a good quiver for an inexpensive price
on February 14, 2012
Very sturdy and well made. It holds twice as many arrows as I thought it would and will stand upright on a flat surface with arrows in it. Excellent for target practice. Fits my 20 inch crossbow bolts perfectly.
on May 6, 2011
my 6 year old loves this holster!!! the only drawback is that he can't wear it crossbody, so he ends up having to clip it onto his belt or wear it over the shoulder. but, it's durable and functional. it doens't fit that many arrows, but the size is age-appropriate. fun!
on May 27, 2011
VERY VERY VERY!!! Well made!!!! I did not now it comes with this little hanger, awesome jut clip it on your belt or pant pockets and your ready to go....

I tought I was getting a brown one (I cant see anywhere anithing about a black one) but I got the black one.... only thing I dont like about it... since everithing I bought is dark brown.
review image review image
on June 19, 2012
I have 2 sons that like to go in the woods and try to shoot things. This was perfect for them. Why? Because they aren't pros, they will eventually lose it or wreck it, it was cheap, it works.
It is a little weird with the clips, but as I said, it works.
And because it was pretty cheap, I won't get mad when it is lost.
on May 19, 2013
This is a good quiver for target shooting, no I wouldn't get one to go hiking through the forest and hunting but it is fine for the shooting range. It holds 12 arrows, I shoot 29" arrows and have no trouble with it while shooting!
on March 18, 2016
Arrived quick and easily handled a dozen target arrows with no problem. I'm using 32" Browning composites with Slik arrow points and they stayed right in place with no spillage when moving around during target practice. Nice black finish with plastic tube inserts. Nylon strap with what looks like a SS spring clip for your belt. Good price, nice value, would buy again!
on September 18, 2015
Well made, and does the job, but I'm 6'2" and have a long draw, and my arrows are the full 32" (I use a recurve, not a compound with a release) so this quiver feels too short for those arrows (like it is almost about to tip over because the CG of the arrows is so close to the mouth of the quiver). I ended up giving it to some friends.
on July 20, 2012
Decent for the price, except for my 28" arrows, the quiver is too short, and so there is too much arrow sticking out. The result is that my quiver often tilts under the weight, and dumps all my arrows on the ground.

I'm going to attach a heavy weight on the bottom with packing tape to reduce this problem.
on November 21, 2012
I initially gave this item a poor rating becuase it looked so small, but it actually holds more arrows than I thought. It is a shorter arrow case, so the arrows have more room to spread out to make room for the feathers. Not a bad little arrow case.