Tropic Isle Living Jamaican Black Castor Oil, 4 Ounce
- Will rapidly stimulate hair growth
- Thicken hair that is thinning
- Repair or prevent hair damage
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Size: 4 oz
Top Customer Reviews
I had a severe hair loss issue and using this oil helped me grow my hair back in a couple of months! Consistency is the KEY! I LOVE it and would highly recommend it to anyone. If you find yourself getting bumps on your scalp, undiluted may be too strong for you. Simply mix other olive, jojoba or another oil to ease the sensitivity.
I have used NUMEROUS brands of Regular Castor and Black Castor Oil - just look for 100% or pure and you can't go wrong with either type or brand. I have indeed posted reviews on different brands because I have used these brands. I use castor oil on my hair and my daughters’ hair and I mix my own hair products so I buy several brands as long as they are 100% / pure castor. I hope this review helps!!
1) Hair: Female hairloss is a family trait that I have been blessed with. I have very fine hair to begin with, and it started thinning in my late 20's. I used Minoxidil for the last 2 years to help with this. It's very expensive for daily use and really trashes the exisiting hair you have, especially if it's longer. It did not help me to regrow any hair, but it did stop more from falling out. About 2 months ago I learned about this product and immidiately noticed a difference. Withing a couple of weeks my hair was fuller, and I had regrowth! I'm talking about new hair, growing fast, and the condition of the length of my hair improved so much! At bedtime, I use an eyedropper and massage a few drops into my scalp every night. It's amazing!
2) Eyebrows: In my teens I tweezed my eyebrows to practically nothing. Then when I decided to grow them out in my 20's they grew back patchy and I still had to draw and fill them in. I thought I would have to do this for the rest of my life, but I thought since I had such great success using the oil on my hair, maybe, just maybe it could help my brows. And I was blown away! My eyebrows started growing back after about a week of using this daily. After 1 month, they are almost to where they were before I went tweezer crazy (and that was over 15 years ago!) They are so much fuller and the bald patches are filling in nicely. I no longer have to "draw" them in, just simply groom and define them. For me, this is amazing.Read more ›
I feel like I shouldn't be writing a review just yet but I'm honestly already really happy with the results I'm getting! The pictures in the left column are from July 19, 2015 and the pictures on the right were taken on July 24, 2015. It hasn't even been a week and I can already see a difference! No, its not drastic but its definitely something. Both, my mom and grandmother, noticed the difference before I showed them any before and after pictures. I've been using JBCO along with emu oil twice a day (when I wake up and right before bed). Its true that JBCO doesn't have the most pleasant smell but its definitely worth it. Plus, after a few minutes, the smell goes away. Also, its not like everyone can smell it when you walk into the room-- they would literally have to sniff your scalp. The consistency is thick so you don't need much. On top of that, It makes my curls pop and it adds shine.
Along with using this on my edges, I've been using it on my lashes and they're longer, fuller and shinier too! I'm so happy I decided to give this oil a try. You should try it too. And hey, if it doesn't work for you, you've only wasted a few bucks. But don't just throw it out, give it to a friend. You might change their life!!
My hairline has came out due to tight braids..etc..
This product has really grown my edges back great. What I do is put
the product on my hairline and do a scalp massage everyday.
The only thing I wish it smelled better. It isnt a smell that is just
terriable but I wish it had a fresh scent.
Other than that I love the product and I will buy it again and
recomend it to my family,clients and friends.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Bottled fine. I love Jamaican black castor. Will order again from this seller.Published 10 hours ago by bythebayShay
Thick, moisturizing, easy to apply. I use it on my thinning edges, grew them right away. Would completely recommend.Published 1 day ago by Joanna
I am using it every day, I will keep you informed with the results laterPublished 1 day ago by abdine
This was great thick,and hold moisture in. I have starting measuring my hair for growth. My hair is on a 6 week growth cycle. and usually grows 1/2 -1 inch. Read morePublished 1 day ago by MsNikki318
Works and makes my natiral hair grow. I've been using it for a month and a half and I clearly see results.Published 1 day ago by jays1