|Item model number||WBC48|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
ABeadedCurtain 125 String Tropical Sunset Palm Trees Beaded Curtain 38% More Strands Handmade with 4000 Beads (+Hanging Hardware)
|Price:||& FREE Shipping|
About this item
- Truly a piece of hand painted artwork. Fits most doorways and windows. Also looks wonderful when hung on a wall as art.
- Each bamboo curtain is 36" x 79" with 125 strands attached to a wooden hanging bar. The width of curtain can be also shortened by simply cutting hanging bar or can be hung on the outside of doorway.
- Each curtain contains approx. 4000 beads and each bead is completely painted so the image is viewable from both sides at any angle.
- Each beaded curtain curtain arrives fully assembled and with HANGING HARDWARE INCLUDED so you will have your beaded curtain up quickly.
- Currently the highest quality bamboo beaded curtain being manufactured.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Handmade and hand painted: Each of our beaded curtains begins with approximately 4000 beads cut into 2.5" sections from natural bamboo stalks. The bamboo beads are then strung together by hand using wire to create a strand. 125 strands are then attached to a wooden hanging bar to create a bamboo beaded curtain. Finally, each bead and strand is individually hand painted producing the art you see on each beaded curtain. Since each bead is entirely painted the image is viewable on both sides of the curtain from any angle. Highest quality with 125 strands: Our hand painted bamboo beaded curtains are the highest quality beaded curtains currently being manufactured. Each bamboo curtain is truly in a class of its own. We have been making beaded curtains since 2001 and have learned by trial, error, and customer feedback. From our experience we have found 125 strands to be the ideal number of strands per curtain. This strand count provides curtain density, durability, and vivid image detail. With less than 125 strands, you lose density and detail in the painting. With greater than 125 strands, the bead diameter becomes too small making the beads fragile and prone to breaking.
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I lost a few after first week. After close inspection the wire that holds them together is very thin and rusty. Even if you get one that is not rusty , it will start soon depending on humidity.