- Paperback: 120 pages
- Publisher: River Bend Company; 4th edition (2003)
- ISBN-10: 0940974290
- ISBN-13: 978-0940974296
- Package Dimensions: 9.4 x 7.2 x 0.3 inches
- Shipping Weight: 12 ounces
- Average Customer Review: 3 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #2,345,211 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
The Tropical Hibiscus Handbook Paperback – 2003
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Produced by the American Hibiscus Society. This new, updated publication draws on its two predecessors (What Every Hibiscus Grower Should Know, and The Hibiscus Handbook) for information compiled by experts in every field of hibiscus culture. With 120 pages of practical and useful information, including nearly 200 color photos, this is truly the authority on hibiscus care - an indispensable guide that every hibiscus grower must have.