$ 99 $4.99 Save $2.00 (40%)
Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping.
Ship it to us for free.
We are unable to process your trade-in order.
|To protect your Digital Video Games purchase in the event you report it lost or not working, Amazon may invalidate the digital code linked to your purchase. There is no action required from you and your personal information will not be shared.|
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
1) Open the Tropico 4 Launcher.2) Log into your Tropico 4 account.3) Click the "Enter code" button.4) Enter the code provided and click "Continue".5) Download the additional content by clicking "Download".6) Click "Play Tropico 4".
Get into the plantation business! Construct new plantations for more workers and larger fields, choose the "Plantador" character trait for improved agricultural production and export prices and wear a sombrero. New decoration items include a water reservoir, a windmill, flower beds and trees. The mission "Research" challenges you to build a profitable industry while researching and unlocking new buildings as you go.
- Building: Plantation - very large farm that can produce cash crops (sugar, tobacco, coffee). Houses more
- Character Trait: Plantador (Improved agriculture production and export prices)
- Character Outfit / Vanity Item: Sombrero (for male and female avatars)
- Mission Theme: Research - most buildings are initially locked, the player chooses which building to research and unlock first. The goal is to make a profitable Industry. Plantation is available from the beginning and may supply the industry with raw materials.
- Decorations: Water reservoir, Wind propeller, Water tower, Flower bed1, Flowering tree1
Tropico 4 base game required for play
|Hard Disk:||none specified|
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The Plantador trait gives a huge boost to plantation farming and is too powerful in a lot of games, so use it with care.
The only aspect of this dlc I don't use is the character outfit. The colors are hideous and unrealistic, and the outfit (including Sombrero) looks stupid. I've only played with the female avatar, I've no idea how it looks on the male.
Tropico 4 is one of my favorite games, and I hope they keep coming up with great DLC's like this one.