Amazon Business Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Luxury Beauty March Birthstone Book House Cleaning heera heera avfly_channel_heera  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Trade in and get paid instantly Shop Now STEM

Showing 1-10 of 14 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 19 reviews
on July 1, 2011
I LOVE Deann Gist. I was very excited when I ordered this thinking it was a new book. It is not. It is simply three books printed in one hardback book. I wish I would have realized this and I would not have made the purchase. Great book to buy as long as you do NOT already have the 3 books. :)
on May 14, 2011
I own all of Deeann's books in paperback, but now that I have a kindle I have trouble reading my paperback books. I was so happy to see that I could purchase this book for my kindle, that way I could affordable have 3 of her books on my kindle as well as the paperbacks!
on October 27, 2012
Good price for 3 books in 1. Hadn't read Deeane Gist before but it came recommended. I will give each book a review under their actual titles as I think that's easier. Deeane Gist fans should be aware that this is not a new book but 3 of her previous books in 1 title.
on May 23, 2014
I have now read several of Ms. Gist's books and she has become my favorite author. Her female characters are strong independent women with enough quirks to make them real, her male characters are irritating and pig headed but also fair, honest and true. Her stories are inspirational, Christ centered and very enjoyable. I would highly recommend them to readers of all ages from preteen to golden age.
on September 21, 2013
Gist's fast paced novel follows the life of an English Lady taken against her will to Virginia. As she faces her change of circumstances, the reader also gains a quick lesson in the good and terrible within the history of plantation life. This is not for the weak of heart, has touches of melodrama, but our hero is a lovely woman.
on May 1, 2013
What a deal! Three great books for such a low price. I enjoyed every single one of these stories. The history, the characeters, and the love stories are all beautiful! I highly recommend and am going to be on the look out for more Deeanne Gist!
on June 7, 2013
I really like Deanne Gist. This was a sweet romantic fiction. I've read several of her books and they are cute and portray strong women. I also love the historical aspect of her books.
on June 17, 2013
Deeanne Gist knows how to keep a person's attention. Once again she delivers a thoughtful, compelling novel. Definitely worth the read!
on April 25, 2011
I enjoy this author & all the books she has written. That is the reason I got this book to give as a gift to a friend of mine.
on November 23, 2011
I know her books are predictable, but I love the funny characters and the wonderful romance. Very fun and entertaining.