Beauty Warlight Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. Electronics Gift Guide Fire TV Stick Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Shop by look Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Kids Edition Echo Dot Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now STL18_GNO

Trouble Man: Heavy is the Head
Format: Audio CD|Change

on January 22, 2013
This album kicks off hot with The Introduction and doesn't let up until the music stops playing. T.I. does a great job working with artists such as A$AP, Weezy, Andre 3000 and even Pink (I can't give R. Kelly credit since his National Anthem fiasco - YouTube for the ridiculousness).

You can preview the tracks yourself, but a few favorites: The Introduction, Wildside, Cruisin, Guns and Roses, Sorry, Wonderful Life, Hallelujah and of course Ball.

Buy the entire album rather than just searching for the hits. You won't be disappointed.
on June 14, 2013
Glad to see Tip out of jail and back to doing what he's good at. Which is making good music.

Wont bore you with a bunch of ranting he's still one of the best at commercial club bangers, chick songs as well as street tracks. It's not his best cd but it still better than most the crap out there now.

Here are my Fav's:

Trap back jumpin
Ball (despite Lil Wayne's lack luster verse)
Sorry
Can you learn
Guns and Roses
Who want some
One person found this helpful
on November 25, 2017
©® Bowden's Masonry/Another Day Music/Designing By Grace
on May 31, 2013
T.I. has long been a consistent hitmaker and create a catalog of albums with excellent sales. After his bid in prison however he has been a sort of slum and this LP is his first solid release after being free. the songs show so party jams, R&B focused songs for the ladies, and introspect tracks discussing who he is as well as reminding people why they called him the King of the South in the first place.
on February 26, 2013
I have always been a huge T.I. fan. From the first time I heard Dope Boys, I knew his lyricism and confidence would be in the game for a while. Trouble Man is his best work yet. He continues to get better and is among the top lyricist in the game. The production is amazing throughout. There are songs for hustling, working-out, reflection, girls, parties, life, and everything in between. I would recommend this album to any hip hop fan. It is well worth $4.99. This is now one of my favorite albums of all time. Hip Hop is not dead anymore and the king of the south definitely has his crown back....not that he ever lost it. I can't wait for the next chapter of Trouble Man which will be released this year. If you haven't bought this album by now....What the hell are you waiting on?
on April 11, 2015
The last album T.I. had made with Atlantic Records and went with Columbia Records, but I don't got no problems with it. The music of his got me very good through thinking at sharing my inspires and go with the dreams I want to do on the right time.
on May 11, 2017
Satisfied customer
on March 20, 2013
I'm. Huge fan of T.I.s music, but I do not make bias statements. If u decide to purchase Trouble Man by T.I., of coarse you're gonna skip to the tracks u recognise. I'm sure we all do the same, but when you're done with that start from the beginning and listen to every word, you will find that his lyrics are more of a helpful tip on life. Basically " learn from his mistakes in life. Now I'm not saying he ruined his life. He actually made life easier in his eyes, but the short way has many potholes. So check him out, I know you'll enjoy it.
on February 9, 2013
i had never purchased a tip album before but after hearing sorry and addresses I went and bought it.. hes got some bangers on here too with g season him and meek milly get busy.. im thinking ill go out and but the previous album he put out to this and see how far i can get on his catalog.
on June 29, 2013
I'd say that T.I. is one of the best rappers of our generation. However, he does not always deliver. Yet, Trouble Man is another T.I. album that is worth giving a try. The standout track is Sorry which features Andre 3000.He gives you the same bad chicks, I got money, and I used to sell dope lyrics. But it is easy enough to listen to and it takes it back to Trap Musik at times. It's worth a listen or two in my opinion.