Industrial Deals HPC Save up to 90% on textbooks Womens Red and Rose nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New year, new music. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop modern furniture and decor Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheBigSick TheBigSick TheBigSick  Three new members of the Echo family Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now

Trouble Man: Heavy is the Head
Format: Audio CD|Change

on December 28, 2012
Been listening to T.I. for many years. His last album made him sound broken and beat down. But he truly is back in this album. Very T.I. and very worth buying.
on October 3, 2013
LOVE THE BEATS and the words it got killer hooks and everything mix in make a awesome CD!!!!for those who love music
on January 8, 2014
this was a gift and he plays it everyday. now he is asking me for more and i now know what he likes.
on December 21, 2012
GRAND HUSTLE GENERAL, THE KING T.I. still remains the king on this joint. Being the King of Mableton, off Bankhead, ATL, I can say this. His talent has remained razor sharp, with an excellent engeneering team. Most of this record was recorded all over Atlanta, Georgia, where some of the world's finest studios and engineers work. The record starts off strong, goes hard in the middle, and STAYS HARD through the end. The beats are top knotch, and the record contains some of the best trap beats I heard yet to date in the dirty south. The sampling on this record is dope. A joint with Pink called "Guns and Roses" is going to be one of the best of the year. I love the mastering mix on this album as the clarity is phenomonal. BANKHEAD HIGH 5 ALL DAY!
on February 19, 2013
It not T.I.'s best album but still worth a listen. I'm not a fan of the overall production on this album. The price ($3.99) you couldn't beat though.
on January 2, 2013
The homie T.I. easily dropped the top album of 2012. It's not everyday that a rap album goes hard from start to finish, but trouble man conquers that feat!
on December 26, 2012
T.I: is bringing it as usual. The collabos set this as a must purchase. One of the best yet and it seems from the heart on this one. Keep bringing it, TIP1
on April 7, 2014
Great cd if you are a Ti fan or like rap you would like this cd it's a good album
on January 27, 2013
I am happy to hear T.I. coming back. He makes great music with good variety, along with some good collaborations. Its a must in your music library.
on January 27, 2013
From beginning to end, this album is a great one. T.I. is back in full force. Buy the physical album or the digital and you won't be disappointed.