Troy-Bilt Storm 2460 208cc 24-Inch Two-Stage Gas Snow Thrower
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 208 cc 24-inch Two-Stage snow thrower equipped with Airless tire design, 15-inch - tires are maintenance-free, never go flat, and always ready to go
- Just One Hand operation locks in speed, freeing the other hand to operate chute and pitch controls; Self-propelled drive with choice of 6 forward and 2 reverse speeds - gives you control and versatility in winter conditions
- Extended chute design minimizes blowback of snow back on the operator; Quickly adjust direction of snow discharge a full 200 with just 2.5 turns of the crank control
- In-dash headlight and reflective stripes on the auger housing provide added safety in low visibility conditions; Fuel Type: Gas only, Recommended Engine Oil Type: 5W-3
- High impact, adjustable polymer skid shoes help protect surfaces from scuffing; Ideal for up to 12-in of snowfall
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
|Item Dimensions||33.88 x 28.75 x 48.25 inches|
|Item Weight||132 pounds|
|Manufacturer Part Number||31AM6BO2766|
Looking for a powerful snow removal solution to ease your winter weather needs? Look no further than the Troy-Bilt Storm 2460 208cc 24-inch Two-Stage Electric Start Gas Snow Thrower with Headlight! This new Touch 'N Turn Snow Thrower uses power steering to allow you to turn with just a touch of a fingers. It has self-propelled drive with choice of 6 forward and 2 reverse speeds that gives you control and versatility in winter weather conditions and the Just One Hand operation locks in the speed, freeing the other hand to operate chute and pitch controls. The new airless tire design means that tires are maintenance free, never go flat and are always ready to go. The high-impact adjustable polymer skid shoes help protect surfaces from scuffing and the reinforced steel housing provides durability for years of use. The Troy-Bilt Storm Snow Thrower is ideal for up to 12 inches of snowfall and has an in-dash headlight to provide greater visibility in winter conditions. The Troy-Bilt Storm Snow Thrower comes with a 2-year limited warranty.