Troy-Bilt Storm 2420 208cc 24-Inch Two-Stage Snow Thrower
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Clears snowy walkways up to 24 inches wide and 21 inches deep in one pass
- The powerful 208cc 4-cycle OHV Electric start engine makes clearing large areas of snow quick and easy
- Equipped with an extended clog resistant polymer Manual discharge Chute that propels snow farther away from you before the wind can catch it
- Durable 13 x 4-inch x-trac tires provide traction in snowy conditions
- Just one hand operation allows you to adjust the 200 Degree Chute direction without stopping
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
|Item Dimensions||33.9 x 26.8 x 48.2 inches|
|Item Weight||208 pounds|
|Manufacturer Part Number||31AM6BP2766|
|Shipping Weight||203 pounds|
Looking for a way to ease your snow removal needs? the storm 2420 two-stage snow thrower combines solid engineering & high-quality components with strict attention to detail. It is able to clearup to 24" wide & 21" deep in one single pass. This two-stage snow thrower comes equipped with a reliable 208cc overhead valve (OHV) engine & all wheel drive. The storm 2420 has 13" x-trac tires & an extended, clog resistant polymer discharge chute that propels snow farther away from you. Just one hand operation allows you to adjust the 200 Degree chute direction control without stopping. Troy-Bilt offers a 2-year limited warranty. If you are looking for a strong device to clear deeper & heavier snow, the two-stage storm 2420 could be right for you.