Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "Troy-Bilt TB370 163cc 21-inch In Step RWD Self-Pro..." and save 12% off the $453.69 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $54.80 shipping
+ Free Shipping
Asurion Lawn & Garden Extended Protection Plan 4 Yearfrom Asurion, LLC
- Covers mechanical and electrical breakdowns.
- No deductibles or hidden fees. Shipping included on all repairs. Fully transferable.
- Easy claims process online 24/7. If we can't fix it, we will send you an Amazon e-Card reimbursement for your product purchase price.
- Plan term and coverage begins at the end of the manufacturer's labor warranty. Plan is fully refunded if canceled within 30 days.
- Plan contract will be emailed from Asurion within 24 hours of purchase. This will not ship with your product.
Troy-Bilt TB370 163cc 21-inch In Step RWD Self-Propelled Lawn Mower
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Powered by a 163cc Briggs & Stratton engine with ReadyStart Choke System for an easy start
- Equipped with a 21-Inch TriAction cutting system to give you a clean cut in one pass with an adjustable cutting height range to 6 settings ranging from 1.25-3.75-inches
- Designed with a 3-in-1 capability to side discharge, mulch or rear bag.Remove blade from the adapter for testing balance
- Easily raise and lower cutting height with the single-lever height adjuster
- Backed by a 2-year limited warranty
Frequently bought together
Customers also shopped for
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
Over 75 Years of American Heritage
When Troy-Bilt changed the American farming landscape back in 1937, we were doing something we still strive for today: making the American dream a reality. Proudly headquartered in Valley City, Ohio, and with multiple manufacturing locations across the country, including Ohio, Kentucky, Tennessee and Mississippi, Troy-Bilt is strongly committed to the communities we're a part of and keeping America working as hard as we can.
Troy-Bilt TB370 163cc 21-Inch In Step Self-Propelled Lawn Mower
Clean up your yard this season easily with the Troy-Bilt TB370 163cc 21-Inch In-Step Rear Wheel Drive Self-Propelled Lawn mower. The TB370 features an equipped 163cc Briggs & Stratton engine with the all new In Step variable speed drive system. In Step naturally adjusts to your speed, providing precise speed control and delivers more traction over rough terrain. This specific model comes equipped with a TriAction cutting system engineered to deliver a clean, even cut in just one pass. Easily raise and lower the cutting height range from 1.25-3.75 inches with the single-lever height adjuster. Equipped with a ReadyStart Choke System with no priming required. This mower has 8-inch front and 11-inch durable rear wheels. Troy-Bilt offers a 2-year limited warranty on the TB370.
Powered by 163cc Briggs & Stratton Engine with ReadyStart technology allowing an easy start with no priming required.
3-in-1 Mulching Capabilities
Single-lever adjustment 21" deck features 6 cutting height settings, 3-in-1 mulching capabilities, and exclusive Troy-Bilt Tri-Action system for a clean and even cut.
Built with an adjustable handle for easy and comfortable operation.
Designed with 8" x 11" high performance wheels for durability and control while mowing.
Compare with similar items
Clean up your yard this season easily with the Troy-Bilt TB370 163cc 21-Inch In-Step RWD Self-Propelled Lawn mower. The TB370 rear wheel drive self-propelled lawn mower features the all new In Step variable speed drive system. In Step naturally adjusts to your speed, providing precise speed control and delivers more traction over rough terrain. Easily raise and lower cutting height with the single-lever height adjuster. Equipped with a 163cc Briggs & Stratton engine, the Tri-Action Cutting System and the capability to side discharge, mulch or bag, this lawn mower gives you added versatility to handle any yard. Equipped with a ReadyStart Choke System with no priming required. Plus, a cutting range with six settings ranging from 1.25-3.75-inches. This mower has 8-inch front and 11-inch durable rear wheels. Troy-Bilt offers a 2-year limited warranty on the TB370.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1. This is my first time receiving a lawnmower by mail and it was actually very easy!! Lawnmower arrived safely, no issues at all.
2. Putting it all together was very easy and pretty self explanatory. There are good manuals provided as well. You just need to put the handle and bag on, clip the cables on, put oil and gas in it and you're pretty much set to go.
3. It started right up with just one pull - which really was impressive. All the times using it - it always starts right up with just one pull and it roars to full power right away. Not like our old Toro which usually takes 3 pulls and takes a few minutes to warm up and get to full power. The motor on this thing is absolutely excellent and impressive.
4. Super easy height adjustment - just one lever adjusts all 4 wheels at once - unlike our old Toro which has a lever on each wheel.
5. Large gas opening so you can see the gas as you fill it up - unlike the Toro which has a smaller opening and we always end up spilling some gas because you can't see when it gets full.
6. Bag area has an actual "Chute" design to direct all the clippings INTO the bag - this is awesome because our old mower always had clogs right at that junction between mower/bag and so when you remove the bag, it always makes a mess.
7. Bag is very lightweight and good quality.
8. Excellent mulching - cuts it down to really small pieces, better than the Toro did
9. Deck Wash - attach your garden hose to the deck wash and it easily washes it all out
10. Rear Wheel Drive - a period of adjustment may be needed if you're used to front wheel drive, but once you get used to it, works very well.
Overall - an Excellent Lawnmower in every way. Can't think of any complaints whatsoever. Has lots of improvements over our old Toro mower. High Recommendations for this Product!!
If there are any questions, please feel free to leave me comments below and I will do my best to answer them. Thank you!
The first start took two pulls, and every cold start since then has taken exactly the same. I’ve never pulled more than twice to start this, and half the time I pull only once. The tension in the pull is light: you won’t strain yourself trying to start this mower.
The cut is solid! No long blades left over and the 20” deck works edge-to-edge so you’re making less passes over the same area. Anything that decreases the time I spend cutting grass is 5-stars. :-)
Single handle to adjust the height works perfectly. The deck has a hose clean-out which is also pretty wonderful for end-of-year clean-up and winter storage.
The self-propel system is interesting at first. It works and has plenty of power and quite a bit of speed if you like to slow-jog while you mow (I do not). The odd part is the handle… as you walk forward, your hands push on a lever that determines the speed of the mower. Walk faster, the mower moves faster. In principal this is genius. In practice? You need to mow a couple times for practice using this.
As you hit bumps, the mower may dip and change the pressure on the speed adjustment bar that you hold. When this happens the mower may speed up (a lot) or slow down (a lot). I found my first mow to be a lot of start and stop as I adjusted to how the speed handle works. After the second mow, I’m smooth as silk with it.
Love the tires on the mower; They are softer than most and grip much better than the hard plastic ones on our last mower. It mulches like a champion! Our last mower left clumps everywhere and the Troy-Bilt leaves nothing (even when I wait a bit too long to cut. Did I mention I hate cutting grass?)
This Troy-Bilt has taken my weekly cutting from “miserable” to “this isn’t so bad”. This is the absolute highest compliment I can give a mower. :-) 5-Star machine, I expect it will last and keep our lawn looking great for years to come.
Most recent customer reviews
perfectly (better than the Honda) could not be happier with this purchase.
GOT IT ABOUT A YR . THIS MORNING THE HANDLE VARIABLE SPEED CONTROL HANDLE BROKE
THE HANDLE PUSH FORWARD IN ORDER FOR THE MOWER TRANSMISSION TO MOVE...Read more