Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating ToyHW17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 133 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 136 reviews
on November 18, 2014
Here's some information I could not find amidst the previous moronic "reviews" prior to my purchase:
You get TWO cuts of Gladiator - 155 min. and 171 min., plus commentary and deleted scenes.
Troy, you get the 196 min. version plus an abundance of special features.
Definitely worth the purchase, especially below ten dollars.
Now... was that so difficult?
22 comments| 94 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on April 18, 2014
Troy and Gladiator are excellent films and I was excited at the fact that Amazon was selling them together as a double feature. First, I was worried the two were on one disc and that the picture quality would be sacrificed as a result. However, I opened the case and saw that there were two separate discs. I played both the movies and the picture and sound quality are excellent-exactly what you'd expect from a blu-ray. The price can't be beat- two films (AND special features) for LESS than the price of one! Yeah!

Highly recommended if you like film, history, and excellent acting.
on February 21, 2015
FINALLY, I have these two masterpieces, remastered. It's been forever since I wanted a more faithful and fair treat of these two classics. I've had them on VHS, then on DVD, now on Bluray. I cannot be more happy with the product. They look and feel great on HD, and add to it the Home Theater Sound, love it.
on September 8, 2013
These are two of my favorite movies. Just a warning, the version of Troy on this disc is the unrated director's cut, not the theatrical version. There is some additional "explicit" content.
55 comments| 29 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 17, 2017
Two great movies. No digital code is included.
on May 23, 2017
Troy only came with 1 disc. I tried to access the special features and it said see the second disc, which there was none. Gladiator is fine though.
on September 24, 2017
Great value! Troy was interesting. Have yet to watch Gladiator, which is the better movie according to all feedback I've received.
on September 11, 2017
Great movies, extremely fast delivery!!
on January 7, 2016
I am extremely entertained by this combo pack. Tbh, it's exactly why I'm here. If you're waiting to buy this product, I say, you not wait any longer.
on June 23, 2017