Industrial Deals Beauty Save up to 90% on textbooks STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Amazon Echo now $99.99 Limited-time offer: All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $59.99 Kindle Paperwhite Trade it in. Fund the next. Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 41 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 47 reviews
on January 28, 2014
Just Received this Release and seems fairly sturdy and is pretty compact as opposed to what the picture looks like. I have pretty average sized hands and its fits pretty awesome.

Update - 5mos later. Tragic I have to comeback and amend my review for the issues I just started having with the product. After about 5 months of having really good luck with this release I can no longer get this release to stay consistently adjust to a safe release setting. It's either the set screw for the sensitivity keeps coming undone after about 10ish shoots or the mechanism inside keeps faltering so I can't ever tell if this release is going to prematurely fire or not. I have since returned this back to Tru Ball for the manufacturer to look at the release to see if mine just happened to be defective.
on August 16, 2014
This release is fantastic, and so much more convenient, comfortable, and sleek than any wristband caliper I've ever used. I know that some people swear they could never make the switch, but, now I can't imagine not shooting with this. The price is great too. Several others are going for twice as much, and they are not up to par with this release. Awesome.
on March 3, 2017
Releases prematurely and is dangerous. Will not hold a string from a 60lb bow. Company shipps quickly to bad it's a bad product.
on January 23, 2016
My release stopped automatically closing in less than 100 shots.
on October 12, 2016
First time shooting a non wrap release...I should have done this year's ago. Accuracy. Draw hold. Ease of use...awesome tool. Well worth the investment.
on November 14, 2016
Little smaller than my old one and my old one you had to pull back on it and this one you have to push forward took a little getting used to after a while I got hang of it seems pretty solid good price
on April 11, 2015
Have to say I am very disappointed in this release. It failed on me after maybe 20 shots. When it failed I ended up with a severely bruised and swolen hand and the arrow took an unsafe path through a neighbors yard. Not good at all.
on March 26, 2015
Not "completely silent" it is however extremely quiet there is no click noise either. Personally I love this release. I shoot competition open class.
on August 16, 2017
I ordered this Max Hunter 3 to replace the Max Hunter 3 I lost last year during a hunt. This is the best, most accurate release I have ever used.
on May 23, 2014
consider buying one the only problem is it doesnt always close if you press the thumb release hard its okay tho all you have to do is press it again but its an okay release

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
See 1 answered question