|Brand||Plews & Edelmann|
|Item Weight||7.7 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||9.5 x 4 x 3.5 inches|
|Item model number||15-296|
|Manufacturer Part Number||15-296|
|Cover Included||Plug-N-Patch Rubber Tire Repair Patch|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Plews & Edelmann Tru-Flate 15-296 'Plug-N-Patch' Rubber Tire Repair Patch with Integral Plug - Medium - Box of 20
|Price:||+ $7.24 shipping|
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Tru-Flate's 'Plug-N-Patch' tire puncture repair products combine the plug and patch into one simple to use product
- Features a rubber stem to fill hole in tire to prevent water entry into the wound, which could cause the steel belts to rust or the tire to delaminate
- Round rubber patch on end of stem adheres to the inside of the tire, restoring the airtight liner to proper function
- Includes a steel wire inner stem that guides the rubber stem into the prepared puncture and allows you to pull the patch and stem firmly into place from the outside of the tire with pliers
- Size - medium; box of 20; cement required for installation (not included)
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
More to consider from our brands
Compare with similar items
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Tru-Flate's 'Plug-N-Patch' tire puncture repair products combine the plug and patch into one simple to use product which features a rubber stem to fill hole in tire to prevent water entry into the wound, which could cause the steel belts to rust or the tire to delaminate. The round rubber patch on the end of the stem adheres to the inside of the tire, restoring the airtight liner to proper function. Includes a steel wire inner stem that guides the rubber stem into the prepared puncture and allows you to pull the patch and stem firmly into place from the outside of the tire with pliers. Size - medium. Box of 20. Cement required for installation (not included). Tru-Flate is part of the Plews & Edelmann group. Plews Manufacturing and Sales Corporation was originally founded by R.G. Plews in 1927. At that time, the railroad industry was the primary focus for the company’s extensive line of oil cans. As the transportation industry went from trains to passenger cars and trucks, Plews shifted their focus to developing the tools necessary to service this new mode of transportation. Fast forward 90 years and Plews has become part of Plews & Edelman. Today, Plews & Edelmann is a leading designer, manufacturer and distributor of a broad range of automotive parts and tools sold to the vast majority of mass merchant, retail auto parts stores and wholesale automotive parts and industrial distribution outlets, worldwide.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1. Clean the tire with a wet rag
2. sand the are where the patch will go so it can stick better.
3. clean the hole it's self and then wipe it all down again.
4. insert the plug and pull it through.
5. use a tire stitching tool to stitch the patch.
6. install tire, inflate to spec, and then trim the excess plug sticking out.
Spec says not to ride a plugged tire over 80MPH. All of that said that is exactly how I used the product in my garage and it has not leaked a single psi in an entire year. I got a flat on a tire with literally 30 miles on it and had no intention of buying another. The method I use is considered by manufacturers to be a permanent solution. I've not taken it over 80MPH and it works absolutely perfectly.