Super Lumbar Pillow for Sleeping - Adjustable Height - Includes Fitted Cotton Pillow Case and Travel Storage Case
- This advanced lumbar pillow for sleeping is designed to help improve spine posture and help reduce strained back muscles and ligaments in the back, side, and stomach sleeping positions. Available in three sizes.
- The height can be adjusted by adding or subtracting foam pads. The Original and Wide Lumbar products consists of two foam pads. The Super Lumbar consists of three.
- The top foam pad has a rounded shape that fits the natural curve of the back and allows for greater comfort. Competitive products have sharp angles that can lead to discomfort.
- Super-soft, machine washable outer velour cover. Medical grade memory foam offers the right balance of support and comfort.
- Happiness Promise - If the lumbar support you buy offers too little or too much support, please contact us directly before returning the pillow because we have options (softer and firmer) for getting you the proper amount of support without any additional charge.
Consider this Amazon's Choice product that delivers quickly
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Side Sleeping Posture
In the side sleeping position, gravity pulls the spine from its naturally straight shape (your spine should remain parallel to the sleep surface). This can cause the lower back to bend downward, placing the vertebrae in an unnatual position and straining muscles and ligaments.
In such cases, the key to achieving sleep comfort is to restore the spine's natural posture. This can be done by a placing a support pillow beneath to raise the lower back into alignment with the rest of the spine.
Back Sleeping Posture
When sleeping on the back, gravity can pull the lumbar (lower) area of back toward the sleep surface and flatten out the spine's natural "S" shaped curve. This poor sleep posture can aggravate the lower back and cause discomfort.Placing a support pillow under the lower back (and often knees) can restore the nature contour of the spine.
Stomach Sleeping Posture
For adults, sleeping on the stomach places the greatest degree of stress on the spine. Stomach sleeping, especially on soft surfaces, forces the lumbar area into an exagerated curve.People who prefer this sleep position can improve their sleep posture by placing a back support pillow under the pelvis. This will will raise the lower back and help maintain the natural curve of the lower back, thereby reducing muscle strain.
Backed By Medical Science
At TruContour, our mission is to develop innovative products that increase sitting and sleeping comfort. Our specialty cushions and pillows are designed to naturally help the body maintain it's natural shape, it's "true contour."
Please note that this product is not a magic cure for back pain. If your mattress is old and provides inadequate support, we recommend you replace it before purchasing our product. If you have a major musculoskeletal issue with your back, please seek professional medical advice from a specialist.
Compare with similar items
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The first two weeks or so, I loved it. But unfortunately, it has become less supportive over time. I have resorted to using one of the two ends instead of the middle because of this. I am disappointed mostly because it worked so great to begin with but now I’m stuck with pain again. I actually think it would work better and last longer if it were twice as thick to start.
I may attempt to return if it is accepted. But either way I’ll be looking for something a little more durable and long lasting.
Also would like to add I received this product very quickly and the customer service was incredible.