|Item Weight||11.4 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||10.5 x 7.2 x 10 inches|
|Item model number||6527238|
|Manufacturer Part Number||6527238|
TruFuel 4-Cycle Ethanol-Free Fuel for Outdoor Power Equipment - 32 oz. (Case of 6)
|You Save:||$5.73 (13%)|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Pre-blended for outdoor power equipment - TruFuel provides the perfect fuel for all 4-cycle, air-cooled engines requiring a 50:1 mix
- For use in 4-cycle engines
- Specifically for portable gas-powered equipment - convenient, saves time and delivers superior performance
- Reduced aromatics and consistent vapor pressure lead to a cleaner burning fuel with the addition of a full synthetic oil and the guaranteed correct mix ratio for your equipment; Extends equipment life and ensures proper break-in for new equipment
- Easier start-up, increased trigger response and smoother idling with no smoke or plug fouling
|Special Shipping Information: This product may not be available for 1 or 2 day shipping due to federal regulations that require it to ship via ground ship methods only. This product can only be shipped within the 48 contiguous states.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Compare to similar items
This item TruFuel 4-Cycle Ethanol-Free Fuel for Outdoor Power Equipment - 32 oz. (Case of 6)
STA-BIL 22214 Fuel Stabilizer - 32 Fl oz. B000B68V6I
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Item Dimensions||7.25 x 10.5 x 10 in||4 x 10 x 4 in||2 x 4 x 10 in||2.25 x 2.25 x 7.5 in|
|Size||192 Ounce, Case of 6||10 Ounces||32 Fl. oz.||10 Ounce|
If you want your outdoor power equipment to last longer and do more, you want Arnold oil products for your fuel and engine maintenance. Providing you with top-quality oil, filters, and accessories that are specific to your engine, Arnold oil products are the best way to get keep your engine functioning at its prime. Compatible with tons of major brands, 50+ years of proven performance has landed Arnold a reputation of cutting edge product innovations and extensive engineering expertise. Arnold oil products have everything you need to keep equipment running the way it should season after season. In addition to reliable, high-quality oil and accessories, Arnold’s easy-to-follow instructions and extra tips will ease your equipment maintenance and assure that you get the job done right. Stop mixing and start working with Arnold oil fuel and corresponding accessories.
From the Manufacturer
TruFuel Pre-Mixed Engineered Fuel for Outdoor Power Equipment
The nation’s first-ever, ready-to-use packaged fuel engineered specifically for small engines.
TruFuel consists of the highest quality fuel, lubricant and stabilizing components, resulting in optimal equipment performance and long-term engine health. It combines 92+ octane, ethanol-free premium fuel, pure synthetic oil that exceeds test requirements for ISO-L-EGD, API TC and JASO FD and a proprietary additive package that includes an advanced stabilizer and innovative friction modifier.
Each TruFuel package is exclusively engineered to accommodate potential product expansion in varying temperature environments, as well as the rigors of transport, storage and display. The engineered steel sidewalls and dome rigorously are tested and refined to prevent distention failure. The container closure is made from proprietary resin to maximize safety & durability. And there is an optimal container-headspace-to-fuel ratio created for transport/storage stability, even in extreme conditions.
Ethanol-free means TruFuel will not ruin rubber hoses and plastic components in your small engine, nor attract moisture from the atmosphere and risk engine failure like pump gas and oil, thereby reducing or eliminating costly repairs.
- Ethanol-free means TruFuel will not ruin rubber hoses and plastic components in your small engine, nor attract moisture from the atmosphere
- Highly engineered formula does not break down like traditional pump gas
- Remains fresh for years, opened or unopened
|TruFuel Pre-Mixed Engineered Fuel for Outdoor Power Equipment||Traditional Pump Gas|
|Free from Harmful Ethanol||✓|
|Gum- & Varnish-Free||✓|
|Long Shelf Life||✓|
|Consistent Formula Throughout Year||✓|
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Top Customer Reviews
Five stars for the product itself, though, as I said, a bit expensive.
1. High Octane....if you purchase 91 or 93 Octane gas at the pump you a lot more than the typical 87 that people run in their outdoor equipment and that makes this seem not so expensive).
2. No Ethanol....priceless. Ethanol gums up and basically destroys your little motors and if you purchase and add a ethanol remover to the gas you get at the pump if you mix yourself you have to remember to include that in the cost.
3. Long Shelf Life. An unopened can is good for YEARS and for more than a year if you open it. DOn't try that with pump gas unless you are going to add stabil (and again that bumps the cost up).
4. Convenient size and no spills. Filling up a blower or a string trimmer or a chain saw with a 30-35lb 5 gallon gas can, while holding the safety nozzle open, etc....pain in the butt. This is much easier. Crack open a can, pour it in, work for a few hours.
5. Seems to have better fuel economy. Could the octane or ??? but I seem to have to fill up a lot less using these.
For years I mixed my own and thought this was a bit decadent but I don't think I'll go back. The inaccuracies of mixing, the need for fuel stabilizer and ethanol remover in addition to the 2-stroke oil means you are measuring and mixing 3x. When you add in the extra power associated with the higher octane fuel and the costs/hassles of the mix-ins it really isn't that much more $$$ and in my mind, totally worth it.
Small engines don't burn much anyway. Just buy it, and you can have less hassle.
I'll buy again when this case runs out. Great stuff!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I was looking for the Trufuel 50:1 premix version and wasn't aware that it came unmixed.Read more