Trudeau Aroma Aerating Pourer with Stand
|Price:||$19.42 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
|You Save:||$5.57 (22%)|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Aerating pourer with stand by Trudeau
- Stylish clear and black finish
- Double aeration allows the wine to be aerated while it is inside the bottle, as well as during pouring; decanting by-the-glass made easy
- Improves bouquet and flavor instantly by injecting air into the wine as you pour
- Five year warranty
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Top Customer Reviews
Last night my girlfriend (who has 750 bottles of wine in her cellar) and I did a taste test--blind for her but necessarily not for me. We started with a Don Cayetano Chilean red. Three large glasses. One with wine right out of the bottle, just after opening. The second with the wine poured through a Vinturi. The third with the wine poured through this product. I knew which was which, and I felt that the Vinturi worked better than this, but this worked very well. My girlfriend didn't know which wine was in which glass until she tasted them. Then she immediately knew which was which. The unaerated wine was pretty harsh and oaky. The other glasses were open and smooth and delicious. You might say that the Vinturi is like letting the wine open in a decanter for an hour, while this product is like letting it open for a half hour. In seconds. Both products use Venturi valves to introduce a lot of air into the flow of wine. I don't know why the Vinturi opens the wine more, but it does.
So why did I buy four more of these after the taste test, rather than buy more Vinturis? 1) The Vinturi weighs twice as much, though it's about the same length. 2) This product fits right into the bottle, while with the Vinturi, I have to hold the device with one hand while pouring the wine with the other--it's awkward and easy to spill. 3) It's easy to drip wine out the bottom of the Vinturi after aerating wine and while returning it to the stand. By contrast, this product doesn't drip and it stays attached to the bottle, so it's easy to pour one-handed.Read more ›
Great product worth every penny and these will make great Christmas gifts.
Looks nice. Pours precisely (certainly better than straight from the bottle) with a fine gurgling and the effect on flavor is noticeable--the wine does appear to be less harsh and more drinkable than without.
1) easy to put on the the bottle
2) no hands needed after that, just pour.. the other types i have used need to hold the aerator with one hand and pour with the other
3) easily off, just a strengthen tug and it comes off
4) plenty of bubbles to aerate the wine
5) easy to clean, just run it through water and shake dry
6) and of course, it make the wine taste much better
1) the no drip works most of the time, but sometimes there is a slight drip off the tip of the spout if you are not careful or overly careful
2) I wish there was a bulk discount.. lol
Well worth the cost.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
love it - easy to clean - easy to take from bottle to bottlePublished 3 months ago by Amazon Customer
Wow -- this actually works. I know, I know -- it depends on the wine. It took some 20 year old wine that, sadly, didn't improve and made it drinkable. Read morePublished 5 months ago by Nerdacity
Easiest aerator because you can switch it from bottle to bottle.Published 9 months ago by Christine
This aerating wine pourer really works! Saves time needed to let the red breathe.
The Trudeau design suits all the different bottles' opening it has been used with so... Read more
Trudeau is a go to brand: mechanically sound and lovely design. Works like a charm.Published 11 months ago by G. Irwin